+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unrequitted love.

Unrequitted love.

hi im new to this site. i hope u can give me a good advice. so here's the story, weve been schoolmate in the middle school. it was kinda difficult for me to know what his feelings towards me. his really acting strange. just like one day he walks me to home, and the next day his acting like nothings happened. it really bothers me since i do have feelings for him. then later on i became obsessed. every time he got new friends i also wanted to be close to his friend to ask everything about him. when he was absent i feel not productive as well. when we got a conversation he always tells me that he treats me like im his younger sister since she doesn't have a sister. though he tells those stuffs, i can feel that he loves me as well but be cannot direct it on me maybe because he was afraid to be rejected. Though were not really close in the school campus but everytime i stare at him he stares at me too. everytime i had activities to attend he never forgets to send his goodluck. since is older than me for 2 years he was first graduated. the day after his graduation that was the last tym he walks me to home, just like the the same we talk nonsense but i was really happy at that time. time goes so fast and i was graduated ass well and ready for college. Since facebook is really popular now i sometimes open his profile and find out how his doing. He studied college in a different place so were far from each other. i was college and he was collge to. so when he got the chance to visit our home town he msg me through facebook and ask me if he can me, since he was going back to his school place after a week. ofcourse, i made my decision so easily and decided to meet him. then when i saw him he was really tall different from middle school height, i was really shock. He told me that she doesnt have his first girl friend yet. and the way he talks he really cares a lot and give some advices. he told me that i have to finish my studies.and he open up about getting to have a relationship together. that time, for me it was easy to say that i cant because we really far from each other and i cant assure if youre really be faithful to me. i only said it because i cant have 2 relationship at the same time since i do have boyfriend whos really there for me everytime i need him. i regected him with that after loving him for how many years. and now this things happening to me, last week i opened his facebook profile and found to be IN A RELATIONSHIP.it really caused pain in my heart, and right now i cant tell anybody specially my friends sice they know i do have boyfriend and were 3 yrs. Right now i feel like im loving him secretly, the memories weve share keeps coming back that makes me look stupid. I DONT know, i really get jealous . and this week i saw a friend of ours in middle schhol. which his bestfriend and tells me everything about how he loves me before. his friennd told me that he even cried infront of him becauses he miss me a lot,his friend ask himabout me but he keeps silent never answering. his friend joke around him and telling him maybe you still love her.. but i guess its really too late for us. he got someone else and i do have also. i need an advice if i should fight for him or to let him go? thankyou for those who would give an advice and for reading this more power

Paragraphs please!

I'm not reading that wall of text. Break it up into paragraphs.

Sorry guys i make it into paragraph next time.

Just go edit it a bit.