+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't like him for his looks or personality, so why do I like him?

I don't like him for his looks or personality, so why do I like him?

There's this guy i really like, I have had a crush on him for over a year now and it's not fading. I wanted to get over him because I think he doesn't like me, but I can't seem to get over him! I'm not really attracted to him, I would say he's average nothing special. The guys I find cute and hot are those young celebrity singer guys so shouldn't looks play a big factor in who I like when I have so many celebrity crushes? I don't know much about my crush either so it's definitely not personality winning me over. I don't know it's weird, but I had a strange click with him. I didn't notice him at first when I first met him, it took months for my crush to develop for him. I honestly don't know why I like him so much. Last year when I had classes with him I was super happy! I got to sit beside him in two classes and we talked a bit, but not much. But now this year when I have no classes with him I have been super moody and sad. A couple of days ago when he talked to me for the first time in a LONG time, I felt so happy for days! That was honestly the best I felt in a long time! I'm thinking he was the reason for my happiness. Maybe I'm in love with the image of him I created in my head? He's always in my dreams so my head probably created a "perfect" image of him that's super different from real life. I'm so confused, I have had plenty of crushes in the past and they never lasted very long, but this one is so different. :(

So you don't know him well at all, and you *think* he doesn't like you. How do you know?

Perhaps the universe is trying to tell you something.

Ask him out and see what happens.

Well you wanna be careful, cause chances are he isn't exactly who you imagine him to be in your head. That aside, I say just let him know what you're feeling and give it a shot. Why not right?
    I'm not from Canada. I thought CA was california...