+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do about her?

What should I do about her?

Name = A.
    Gender = Male.
    Her name = B.

About me:

Hello. I won't tell you my real name, thus the "A".
    I'm a very considerate person, I like playing basketball, programming and watching anime.
    Some people consider me cold hearted and that's true to an extent.
    I do have a hard time making friends, not because nobody likes me, but rather because I'm very "picky" and I don't like many people.
    A lot of people are obnoxious, boring and just plain stupid. Even though I think like this, I don't go around and talk about it in public.
    I'm not a douchebag, I love cats, rabbits, hedgehogs, just animals in general.
    I believe that I have a little OCD, but I'm not entirely sure about that. It feels like I have it though.
    I'm not overweight nor am I skinny. I'm pretty normal. I weigh 72 kg and I'm 192 cm tall.
    You may think that the formatting in this thread is horrible and I apologize for that. I can't focus right now, I'm very confused.
    Also, I'm going to be as straightforward as possible in this thread.

My problem/story:

B started 1,5 years ago in my class. She was very annoying.
    After a few months, I started to like her. I found out that we actually had a lot in common.
    I really liked her. I was in love. One day she had to go to another school.
    I thought that was the end of her, but later on I found out that she'll go to the same school as me next year and I got a little hope.
    Last night I was at this party and she was there too. She just broke up with her boyfriend and was open.
    I said hi, she said hi and then we started talking. After an hour or so, we went out somewhere and she started kissing me.
    She was hugging me afterwards, telling me that she liked me, not for my looks, but for my personality.
    According to her, she would 100% "do" my personality, but not so much my appearance.
    She was about to unzip my pants and right there... I didn't know what to do. I'm a virgin. She now thinks I rejected her and that's just sad.
    I was kind of disappointed and happy at the same time. Did she really like me?
    She's a tricky one, she always was. I just don't know what to do. Should I tell her that I like her or what?
    Does she even like me? She was a bit drunk and I was totally stoned. I just smoked 3 joints.
    I've never had a real girlfriend before and therefore I'm even more confused.
    She is so perfect, I really want to be together with her, but she's out of my league!
    I don't even know what I'm trying to say with this thread and I feel like a loser for joining this forum. (No offense)
    Did she even mean what she said? I spoke to her this morning and asked if she could remember anything from yesterday and she said "Everything." without hesitation.
    And I was like... "Yeah, me too... Ha. Ha." (Awkward laugh). I can't remember anything else than the kiss and the touching.

Sorry for this lame thread and explanation. I hope you can help me.

Note: I'm not from Italy, I just don't want my friends to find out that I wrote here.

She just broke up with her BF, she was drunk, and emotionally weakened. She was just looking for something to make herself feel better, feel wanted and desired. You just happened to be there at the right time. When the alcohol wears off, by the next day she probably was glad things didn't get out of hand. She really isn't into you, you caught her in a weak moment, induced by a breakup and alcohol. Don't think it was something special....see it for what it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Tip: stay away from girls that easily latch onto a guy at a party. If it wasn't you it would have been someone else.