+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I make sure this girl I talk to doesn't know I have a crush on her?

How can I make sure this girl I talk to doesn't know I have a crush on her?

there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in this community college I went to. She's great and a wonderful person to be around with. She is about 27 and I am 22 and she is engaged, One thing I noticed about her is that she was very touchy feely. , like patting me on the back or shoulder.

my class ended last June but we see each other on campus and a lot and always chat. I realize I have a big crush on her, but she is engaged so I can never get with her. That's fine but I ma scared she will find out or realize I like her in that. way. If she finds out she could potentially hate me or be disgusted by me or never want to talk to me anymore. What can I do to make sure I give absolutely no signs I hve a crush on her?

You are over thinking all of this. Just keep being yourself. She may notice that you have feelings for her but that's just how things go. Like you said, she has a fiance so you aren't going to get with her anyways. One day you will also find someone that you want to spend all your time with and then this women, that is already taken, won't matter as much to you anymore.

Chill dude. This is not as big of an issue as you're thinking it is. Even if she finds out you have a crush on her I don't think she'd hate you or be disgusted by you. If anything she'd feel flattered by it. But for your own sake you should probably try and find someone who is available for you to go crush on. Just a thought..