+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: When Should A Couple Have Sex First?????????

The bottom line here is if how you're conducting your sex life isn't getting you to your ultimate goal then it's time you change it up. Doing the same thing over and over when its not working IS insane no matter what your views on indiscriminate ****ing happens to be.

Regardless off people who make fun with banal cartoon help, the trick is to know what you want and to make sure the person you're wanting wants what you want too. If you're going to screw someone you don't even know then don't have ANY expectations past the jump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Wakeup, why did you assume that I do 1 night stands? You also assumed that I do them over and over again. Which is wrong!
    I agree with what you said about different era. but I don't understand why people were different back then.
    When you imply that you've been doing the same thing (one night stands) as what basil did and then that bloomed into a relationship and that hasn't been working for you then ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

snckrs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Hey Sonny, I got Sinatra records older then you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    The bottom line here is if how you're conducting your sex life isn't getting you to your ultimate goal then it's time you change it up. Doing the same thing over and over when its not working IS insane no matter what your views on indiscriminate ****ing happens to be.

Regardless off people who make fun with banal cartoon help, the trick is to know what you want and to make sure the person you're wanting wants what you want too. If you're going to screw someone you don't even know then don't have ANY expectations past the jump.
    The world is not so black and white. There are many shades of gray between "indiscriminate ****ing" and "you have to wait xx number of days" or "people don't appreciate hard work these days and this newfangled generation doesn't know what real morals are and this is end all be all" etc. OP seems to be promoting strict prudishness and hardcore conservation with those kinds of posts, his last post that sounded like the rambling of a bitter old geezer who despises everything that came after the great depression. I'm on the "do whatever works for the situation based on real life elements that can't always be predicted therefore cookie cutter rules may not apply" area of the spectrum...which isn't one specific area of the spectrum and which may or may not include indiscriminate ****ing depending on whether that's your cup of tea. Everything is situational. And while I apologize for my failure to entertain you with these images, I post them not to appease any specific poster but because another poster walked right into them, as was the case here and as has been the case every other time.

If you remember a good number of my posts then you know that compared to most people I hardly consider anything to be black and white, and it's usually the insistence that black and white is the only way for something to be that prompts me to argue against it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snckrs View Post
    Hey Sonny, I got Sinatra records older then you.
    Well...that explains a lot lol
    Last edited by dickriculous; 24-05-14 at 07:08 AM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

snckrs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    sounded like the rambling of a bitter old geezer who despises everything that came after the great depression.
    How dare you? There is no truth to that statement. After 1965 is more like it. The cars become smaller. Nothing like the big old boxy caddilac.

And everything went to hell after the mob lost vegas. The mob ran a tight ship.

Quote Originally Posted by snckrs View Post
    And everything went to hell after the mob lost vegas. The mob ran a tight ship.
    If it was any easier to get some decent blow back then I might be inclined to agree
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Originally Posted by dickriculous The world is not so black and white. There are many shades of gray between "indiscriminate ****ing"
    What are you on about now, Mr. Dick? I said the bottom line is (capitilizing for emphasis not shouting) IF HOW YOU ARE CONDUCTING YOUR SEX LIFE IS NOT GETTING YOU YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL THEN IT'S TIME TO CHANGE IT UP. and DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS INSANE no matter what your view on indiscriminate ****ing happen to be.

Because it simply is black and white if you're ****ing a stranger then you're absolutely being indiscriminate and that has nothing to do with an opinion but rather the definition of the word "indiscriminate." You can't get much more black and white then that.

in•dis•crim•i•nate

/ˌindiˈskrimənit/

adjective

adjective: indiscriminate

done at random or without careful judgment.
    "the indiscriminate killing of civilians"

synonyms: nonselective, unselective, undiscriminating, uncritical, aimless, hit-or-miss, haphazard,
    The rest of your post has nothing to do with what I said so I'm not commenting on that.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-05-14 at 09:01 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What are you on about now, Mr. Dick? I said the bottom line is (capitilizing for emphasis not shouting) IF HOW YOU ARE CONDUCTING YOUR SEX LIFE IS NOT GETTING YOU YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL THEN IT'S TIME TO CHANGE IT UP. and DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS INSANE no matter what your view on indiscriminate ****ing happen to be.

Because it simply is black and white if you're ****ing a stranger then you're absolutely being indiscriminate and that has nothing to do with an opinion but rather the definition of the word "indiscriminate." You can't get much more black and white then that.
    I wasn't talking about the part in all caps, and the quote under scrutiny wasn't referring to your argument that "if you're ****ing a stranger then you're being indiscriminate". The aforementioned shades of gray exist between indiscriminate fukking and what snkrs is advocating. In other words, his views are black, indiscriminate fukking is white, and the shades of gray are everything in between. I brought it up because of all of the alternatives that exist to his views that I could be arguing in favor of, the only one that you brought up was indiscriminate fukking. Meanwhile, all that exists in the gap between the black and the white is being ignored.

^^^ Thanks for clarifying.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456