+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friendzone.

Friendzone.

Hello everyone i just want to share and ask for advices as well.
    His been my friend since the first year of my college life and ive got a crush on him. But since theres no chance of him loving me back so i slowly pushes my self away from him. The time cooperates as well coz we were enrolled in different subjects so seldom the chance that ive got to see him.

Time goes by so fast that we are now in the fourth year of college life. I was shocked because we are enrolled in the same subject so ive got to see him everyday. At first i thought that my feelings wouldn't come back coz its been two years since i dont mind him. But now i dont know i keep on thinking him every day. But when i see him i treat him like nothing, just like friends. I never wanted to show to him that i have feelings for him. I need your advice if i should continue this feelings i have for him or just stop? Thanks to those who would mind to give an advice. More power

Why do you think there are no chances of him loving you back? You haven't let him know that you are interested in him... you should do so. Or, if you decide not to do anything, then of course you should stop thinking about him, it's a waste of your time.

@searock. I didn't have the chance to tell to him because i know im not his type and he had girlfriend. But i keep on thinking of him every time

Just ask him out on a date. To see if hes worth thinking of him. You have to find out by yourself. World dont meet anyone halfway, if you want it you have to take it. Who knows maybe hes lame - if date goes boring or so.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will