+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Abortion

Abortion

I've witness a real abortion today...I've witnessed about five abortions today... my friend had an abortion and I came to look out for her - Ican't even explain the horrors and the terror I've seen today. Right in the neighboring room they were performing abortions every ten minutes...those horrible sounds and the horrifying consequences... there were old ladies and young girls, an they were all crying, vomiting, and saying horrible stuff about men in general...what a disaster.

USE CONTRACEPTIVES - don't pull out, that's a 75% risk at getting pregnant!
    I have it all. Including kino.

a grave sin

To destroy the life that love created is a grave sin against the author of life.

Re: Abortion

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    I've witness a real abortion today...I've witnessed about five abortions today... my friend had an abortion and I came to look out for her - Ican't even explain the horrors and the terror I've seen today. Right in the neighboring room they were performing abortions every ten minutes...those horrible sounds and the horrifying consequences... there were old ladies and young girls, an they were all crying, vomiting, and saying horrible stuff about men in general...what a disaster.

USE CONTRACEPTIVES - don't pull out, that's a 75% risk at getting pregnant!

My god. Sound horrible to me. I never know abortion involve such painful experience. I really hope all men be responsible for their action beside enjoying the fun.

Originally posted by Petra
    To destroy the life that love created is a grave sin against the author of life.
    Nice post.
    Last edited by joseph; 14-09-03 at 04:54 PM.
    Life is a mystery...

On this topic, I agree with Killerbabe, use preventative measures, there are numerous options out there (particularly for her) by means of contraception. USE 'EM!

That being said, is it the "man's fault" she got pregnant? (In a consenting relationship) Or is it both of their faults?!?

Aswell - not all pregancy happens in "love", there are a heck of alot of people who have sex who don't love each other, who want nothing to do with each other beyond the sack.

For those who judge against those who choose abortion. It is a very difficult and desperate situation to be in. It is not something you'll ever want to do. Imagine brining a child into the world when you have no desire to do so? Imagine, choosing not to bring it into the world, and bear the guilt of not haivng done so? Although in North America abortion has only been legal for roughly 20 some years, women knew how to perform abortions, what herbs to eat...how to use a coat hangers...etc. It was exteremly tramatising and DANGEROUS. Often times, women would die, trying to abort a child.

As this post states, use contraception. Be proactive.
    Let every child be a wanted child, every child be a loved child.

His fault definitely.

How is it solely his fault?

He didn't want to use a condowm and she was almost forced to sex.

she always has the right to say no. she can put the ultimatum to him, "no glove no love" and if he forces her...then its rape. at which point, you're right, it is his fault. and he should go to jail for that.

in the event of such a situation, get the morning after pill, as to avoid an abortion situation.

You guys think it's just so easy. Those pills don't always work and they're very destructive as well. They're very bad, they cause all sorts of horrible consequences and the worst thing is most girls are not even aware of that.

As to the rape issue. It's not fair to say that "she always has the right to say no". Easy to say, but hard to perform, don't you find? Besides, there's things like manipulation, sexual frustration, and feelings involved too. Girls are not like soda machines - money or no coke, or condom or no sex. It takes more than you think to say that to a person you're in love with while you're still vulnerable of his opinion about you, and it's not that easy to get right out of bed when you're about to do it.

I'm not saying it's entirely the guy's fault, I'm just implying that the girl is not always responsible for getting rpegnant if she agrees to unprotected sex.

I'm not saying it's entirely the guy's fault, I'm just implying that the girl is not always responsible for getting rpegnant if she agrees to unprotected sex.
    I did not imply it is her fault. It is both of their faults. However in your initial post you implied that it was entierly his fault.

Yes it is very hard to say no...trust me I know about this, I felt very pressured into my first experience with intercourse. Not that I didn't want to, but I would have prefered to wait a little longer, but I gave into the pressure. The reality is I did consent, I had reservations, before, during and after, but I consented. The same applies to any sexual encounter. Consent is always required, sometimes when you do not want to give it (eg: No condom ) it can be extremely difficult, but just because its hard to do, doesnt mean its not to be done!

Like it or not, there are very real consequences to the actions. (As you have witnessed far closer up, then I ever hope to)

That is why communication between partners is so very very imporatant! About, STI's, contraception...etc. You're right, their are/can be side effects to the Pill, spermicide, latex...etc. Knowing them what they are and the best method is important.

I used to think that the pill was just a matter of taking it and it would work. I've since learned that it can turn someone you care about into a psycho, that I have no desire to be around. And my views on the pill have changed....that still hasnt negated the importance of contraception, communication and consent.

I am almost certain that this was harder for the people that had them then you watching. Abortion is a horriable thing but a neccessary evil. Rape and incest are great reasons to keep the procedure alive, however, it shouldn't be used for contraception. In this day and age, many teens all over use it for just that.

Watch you back girls! No one else will.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    You know it Jane. Rape victims and incest victims are a damn good reason to keep that procedure around. Using it as a contraceptive is juvenile and foolish.

If you're that naive teenager who think an abortion is the way to go, you should have your tubes cauterized.

LINEBACKER 2

thanks for getting my back on that LINEBACKER_2. Great minds think alike!

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    You know it Jane.

LINEBACKER 2