Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am Unemployed!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I Am Unemployed!

That's right dudeguys and chickgirls.

I am unemployed to the hardcore.

Just quit GameStop t'day, I was kinda sad to go, I was with a good group of guys.

They were trainin' the dude that's gonna fill my position, my "heir" if you will.

I wanted to give him so many tips about how to go about things, I mean, what're they all gonna do without Choi to look after them?

I just don't know.

So now I'm gonna start pinchin' my pennies (but not really). Spend more time with the family and friends, and I'll probably be on a lot more often...which is sayin' a lot I suppose cause I always made time for loveforum. I intend on makin' you guys sick of me before I ship off so brace yerselves.

I wanted to post a bit more but I suppose this is sufficient, plus I'm hungry as a cricket so I'm offin' to Applebee's.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Where you shipping off to??

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah Fras.......where you goin'???
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Such is the unemployed life. I'm in that position as well. lol.

Now, whats this talk of going somewhere?

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

being unemployed brings back good memories , ahh the good times of going out and coming back at anytime and not worrying about the next day .

I am glad you will be posting more often. It was getting to be a little slow around here.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow.

What a night man.

'K, so me, my cousin, and my good friend Will and his...was/current girlfriend and the seeing eye puppy she's training go to Applebee's as planned.

Ate some good food.

Havin' a good time and all. It's like 9:30 or so when we get back to Will's. Me and my cousin Justin start walkin' up the drive way, and Jess just like, leaned onto Will, I figured they were having a moment or somethin'. So Will hands us the dog and her purse and we walk in.

Few minutes go by. Then Will walks in carrying Jess in his arms and she's shivering like crazy, her eyes are goin' all over the place and she was hyperventilating. We laid her on the couch and she said she couldn't see anything and that everything was blurry, then started blabbin' that the dog has to be fed, and taken home all the while, she, for all we knew, was dyin'. Hell we went to put her raise her feet up and she was like "but, my shoes...they're dirty..."

What the hell?! This girl has some strange priorities.

After a bit of time of everybody runnin' around like chickens with their heads cut off I suggest we go to the hospital (it was on my mind the entire time but I figured somebody else would suggest it before I did). I called up Abington Memorial which is literally like 10 minutes away. Me Justin and Will carry her out to my car and Will sat in the back with her head in his lap tryin' to calm her down (she wouldn't freakin' breathe) and Justin was in the passenger seat.

So as I said it was like a 10 minute drive...however I managed to cut that time in half.

I always wanted an excuse to drive reckless.

Anyway I was layin' it on the horn and ran at least 3 consecutive reds, man what a rush. The entire time with Will in the back shoutin' "****in' GO!"

Difficult when there's a straight column of cars in my way...

On the plus side people actually responded to my horn which was cool.

Anyway we get to the emergency area and they pull her into a wheel chair and bring her inside, Will follows in while me and Justin went to the waiting room.

By this time my hands were shakin' from the rush.

Damn that was awesome.

But one thing gets me, while Will was tryin' to calm down Jess I heard him say "I love you".

WHOA!

I'm just gonna assume he got caught up in the moment.

Anyway, in the end she turned out alright though we're not sure what caused any of it, but all I know is that I got to have a crazy cool evening. Unfortunately at Jess's expense but...what can you do right?

Oh, and in reference to the question earlier, Sept. 7th I'll be goin' down the South Carolina for full time volunteering for an organization called AmeriCorps for 10 months in the south east region.

Please excuse the length of the post.

Frasbee----That sound like an exciting evening!! As for the "shoes are dirty" remark, I'de probably say the same thing :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Oh, and in reference to the question earlier, Sept. 7th I'll be goin' down the South Carolina for full time volunteering for an organization called AmeriCorps for 10 months in the south east region.
    Good luck there. What caused that girls condition like that? I had something similer but it was because of hyper-ventilating.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yay, Frisbee..I'll be unemployed in 11 days!! Hey..we should take a poll and see how many of us here are unemployed!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Yay, Frisbee..I'll be unemployed in 11 days!! Hey..we should take a poll and see how many of us here are unemployed!
    That's a good idea.

Now are you quitting your job?

Or are you bein' let go?

And for what reason?

I'm quitting. I'm moving to Chihuahua. For a change in my life. My new purpose is to travel around, live in different places, take in new cultures/languages.. like Quiche has also explained. I'm trying to make it happen. My first stop is Chihuahua..I've got friends and family and a high level of familiarity with the culture..but it's different to LIVE there than to go on weekends or a couple of weeks at a time. This time I'm going to go and support myself.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    This time I'm going to go and support myself.
    Wow cool.

Will you have internet access?

In Chihuahua I will, Fras..for sure. If ever I end up in a remote corner of Africa or the Amazon where there isn't any..then I'd let you know prior.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's is, you're finally a quitter.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast