+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?

Hello everyone! I've been asking a lot of friends about this but i want other opinions. So there's one guy who i'm in love with.(I'm 15 years old.) We know each other for more than 2 years but we haven't been in touch for a long time. Recently he texted me and offered me a date. We went out and had fun together. After that we chatted a little,but he hasn't replied my message for more than a week. I'm wondering which thing to follow.. my heart,intuition and gut feeling (which is very strong in this case) are telling me not to give up yet and text him just one more time so that i could be sure is he interested or not but my mind is constantly "giving" me reasons why i should just let it go and give up. It's really hard,i don't wanna look stupid or anything like that,i can't stop thinking about him.I know there would be a lot of other guys but i feel that this one is special and i should not miss it but however i don't know what to do so please give me some advice,thanks!

Obviously everyone isn't say what you want to hear....well they are right, don't bother with this guy he ain't into you.

I have talked to many guys about this, and they told me, if they are not interested in a girl, they don't bother to respond.

Sorry GF, he's blowin ya off. He may feel special to you, but he doesn't feel the same way. He went out with you, gave you a shot, he hasn't called back. You do the math.

Chances are people are going to tell you what you don't want to hear, and they might be right. But the truth is you know the situation best, and you get to make the decision.

I learn things the hard way constantly... people give me advice I dont want to hear and I ignore it. Usually it turns out that everyone else was right, but hey, that's not always the case. Sometimes you do crazy things for love, and sometimes it works.
    I'm not from Canada. I thought CA was california...