+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 18 year olds?

Oh someone's feeling is hurt!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    Can you believe this woman?

Are you admitting to conspiring a murder, on the internet? Silly girl, thought your smart husband (oh wait thats right, he is only your bf? Haha, how was that divorce?) would have taught you better than that.

Are these the type of activities you and your bf partake in? I think I'll be forwarding this thread and your ip address to the NYPD. Lets see what they think of you and your bf's activities.
    Aha! You edited "attempted" to "conspiring". You really are an idiot and a retard!

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead, see if they have the time for losers like you!

Hahaha, calm down. You're all worked up. Why don't you just log out for a bit. The whole forum will thank you for it.

[URL="https://www.loveforum.net/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1401624312-7c82a9ed36bf0ba7e8ac0f220a5d74ac5205b13b"]https://www.loveforum.net/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1401624312-7c82a9ed36bf0ba7e8ac0f220a5d74ac5205b13b[/URL]

I think you've created enough enemy here. You're a total waste of time!

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you just bang your GF... Oh wait, she's banging someone else!

I have to admit I have been watching you two go at it in this thread and chinagirl you should be ashamed of yourself.
    How old are you again? Is this the type of behaviour you teach your children at home. If I am to be honest I am disgusted.
    You are as bad as each other.
    "Where there is love there is life"

Quote Originally Posted by UnconLove4All View Post
    I have to admit I have been watching you two go at it in this thread and chinagirl you should be ashamed of yourself.
    How old are you again? Is this the type of behaviour you teach your children at home. If I am to be honest I am disgusted.
    Pretty much what I was thinking.

No one can talk about my daughter without consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    Pretty much what I was thinking.
    I am not siding with you. You are as bad as each other!

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    No one can talk about my daughter without consequences!
    So what you are saying is you are about 12? Honestly its disgusting. Don't you have mothering to do?

So what you are saying is you are about 12? Honestly its disgusting. Don't you have mothering to do?
    First of all, I wouldn't tolerate a dirtbag talking about banging my daughter. If you followed this thread carefully from the very beginning, I was very defensive when few posters have questioned me about my daughter being in the age of consent to go out with someone older.

I'm very protective of all my kids. And I take offense when some shit head talks like it's okay to bang my kid.

You don't know me. Don't lecture me when it comes to parenthood. You don't even know my kids. I'll be nice enough not to make any comment as to what you said but I can't let go with the shit heads comment.

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    First of all, I wouldn't tolerate a dirtbag talking about banging my daughter. If you followed this thread carefully from the very beginning, I was very defensive when few posters have questioned me about my daughter being in the age of consent to go out with someone older.

I'm very protective of all my kids. And I take offense when some shit head talks like it's okay to bang my kid.

You don't know me. Don't lecture me when it comes to parenthood. You don't even know my kids. I'll be nice enough not to make any comment as to what you said but I can't let go with the shit heads comment.
    It is the internet? Why do you allow yourself to get upset over it?
    Eventually some day someone will sleep with your children if they have not already.
    There is no need to speak to people like that. You should take a long hard look at your behaviour and how it can affect your children.

I'd hate to think this is the way you behave at home.
    If I witnessed this behaviour from a mother in the street I would feel obliged to contact children's services.

You don't know me and I don't know you. I'm not going to say anything about you. You don't know how I behave at home and you don't know my kids, I do.

I don't have to explain or prove anything to you. Internet or not, no one can say anything bad about my children. This is my protective side as a parent.

And stop lecturing me about my parenting style.

I don't generally talk to people like this. Only to dirt bag like this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

And I know the ins and outs of my kids. We are very open as a family so don't assume that anyone had slept with my girls.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't take this battle away from the dirt bag. He has very low perception of women. He's probably enjoying that you took over for him.

Smackie, I think the different age limits are a sign of the changing times... :S
    I remember when it was big if any of my brother's friends lost their virginity in high school, for instance, and now it's like they're losing it in kindergarten.

Also, chinagirl, he's just being a troll; ignore him. Your daughter, I'm sure, is far better than arguing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Smackie, I think the different age limits are a sign of the changing times... :S
    I remember when it was big if any of my brother's friends lost their virginity in high school, for instance, and now it's like they're losing it in kindergarten.

Also, chinagirl, he's just being a troll; ignore him. Your daughter, I'm sure, is far better than arguing like that.
    Thanks Rowen. I appreciate it. I'll put this jerk in my ignore list ;-)

I agree with Rowen. Whatever people tell to each other on the forum should not include insulting someone's children. There's no right to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Actually these days people are losing virginity later. In countries like UK and US its common to lose virginity in mid teens thanks to peer pressure. But overall virgins are on the rise.

livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by "pcmaster" View Post
    Actually these days people are losing virginity later. In countries like UK and US its common to lose virginity in mid teens thanks to peer pressure. But overall virgins are on the rise.

livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html
    Not what I've been seeing, PC. haha

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast