+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 18 year olds?

^^ Some guys don't care, some guys love it, some guys will be scared away. Some agree with you that sex is sex. Others see sex as something completely different that will make no sense to you. There's not much in the way of universal answers that we can give you. But if you're putting yourself out there for NSA sex then yeah, a lot of older guys will take you up on that.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

When I was eighteen, I had sex with a man in his early 50's, so... I can't jump on the bandwagon and say that it's "sick." >.>

However, you should always be careful, and make sure that you know what the situation is.. I say this because the bloodsucker, as I called him mentally when I was with him (the early 50's man), attempted to make things seem as more than what they were. He tried to take me out on "dates" where, at dinner, listening to him prattle on and on about himself made me feel like I was being drained of my life. He tried to tell me he wanted a relationship with me and tried to control me, essentially, but I was pretty wise to what he was doing and refused to let him. I was clever with him because I knew he was going after other younger men on apps (to have sex with); I knew it was just sex between us despite what he tried to feed me and left my feelings at home, thus saving myself from emotional entanglement... So, long story short, if you don't know what you're doing and you're not on guard, don't **** an older man.

There are some, don't get me wrong, that are trying to settle down...but know how to sort fact from bullshit. If you can't, don't go for an older man. Just a thought..

Maybe a friend with benefits, but not to get into a relationship.
    I play the 3-5 years younger and up to 3 years older rule for me,
    so we aren't too far from our maturity, since i am now in my 30s.

I would only go after someone younger 18-22 years old to say that i've tried it, and nothing else.

Would smash!

Much older guys would want to bang you but would not think you are mature in the head.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

When I was 18, 25 was my limit....40 something NOT!

I think if its legal there and both parties are mature there is nothing wrong with it.

If she was a looker I would definitely bang chinas daughter.
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 01-06-14 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    I think if its legal there and both parties are mature there is nothing wrong with it.

If she was a looker I would definitely bang chinas daughter.
    She's way too smart to want you ****ing idiot. She's not into retards like you!!!

Besides, only crazy women date you, my daughter happens to be mentally and emotionally healthy. You're way out of her league!
    Last edited by chinagirl; 01-06-14 at 05:40 PM.

I'd say more like socially challenged and overly anxious. She would have to have a fair few problems if you are her primary care giver, the poor thing.

Don't make me fly over there and bang her. She's legal remember?
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 01-06-14 at 07:28 PM.

She's no problem at all. She is one of the most popular girl in school. Athletic, musically talented and extremely brilliant. Why wouldn't anybody want to be her friend.

You can fly over and I'll make sure my ex husband will be waiting for you to ****ing beat you up and wrap you on a body bag. He can get away with it too because my BF is an excellent lawyer. I have all the connection, unlike you needy, pathetic idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Socially challenged and overly anxious, sounds like you're describing yourself ****head.

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    She's no problem at all. She is one of the most popular girl in school. Athletic, musically talented and extremely brilliant. Why wouldn't anybody want to be her friend.

You can fly over and I'll make sure my ex husband will be waiting for you to ****ing beat you up and wrap you on a body bag. He can get away with it too because my BF is an excellent lawyer. I have all the connection, unlike you needy, pathetic idiot.
    Can you believe this woman?

Are you admitting to conspiring a murder, on the internet? Silly girl, thought your smart husband (oh wait thats right, he is only your bf? Haha, how was that divorce?) would have taught you better than that.

Are these the type of activities you and your bf partake in? I think I'll be forwarding this thread and your ip address to the NYPD. Lets see what they think of you and your bf's activities.
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 01-06-14 at 07:56 PM.

What murder??? Was there any committed. This just prove your level of stupidity!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And it's woman, singular, not women dumb ass!

- - - Updated - - -

"Attempted" when you tried to kill someone. Unless there are a lot of people waiting to in line?

- - - Updated - - -

Just a little lesson for you idiot!

I think all the bullshit you spin on this forum about you and your family being perfect in every way is absolute bollocks. If life was so good at home you wouldn't sit on the internet all day following me around the forum like a lost puppy.

I'd say more like socially challenged and overly anxious. She would have to have a fair few problems if you are her primary care giver, the poor thing.

Don't make me fly over there and bang her. She's legal remember?
    I can't waste anymore of my time with you idiot. I refused to go down to the level of your stupidity and foolishness. Go back to snooping at your GF's phone. She's probably sexting someone right now if not ****ing someone else then she'll come lying to you again.

I wish you NO luck living in misery!

- - - Updated - - -

I think all the bullshit you spin on this forum about you and your family being perfect in every way is absolute bollocks. If life was so good at home you wouldn't sit on the internet all day following me around the forum like a lost puppy.
    Whoooooo! I'm really hurt! Whooooo! I'm crying!

Just happens that I have an easy job that pays very well, more than you can imagine, and still afford me to be in "love forum".

Goodbye asshole!

I can't waste anymore of my time with you idiot. I refused to go down to any level stupidity and foolishness.
    You did that the first time you ever posted on the internet. Since then its just gone beyond a tragedy. While you're at it get some english lessons. Your grammar is extremely poor.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't waste anymore of my time with you idiot. I refused to go down to the level of your stupidity and foolishness. Go back to snooping at your GF's phone. She's probably sexting someone right now if not ****ing someone else then she'll come lying to you again.

I wish you NO luck living in misery!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoooooo! I'm really hurt! Whooooo! I'm crying!

Just happens that I have an easy job that pays very well, more than you can imagine, and still afford me to be in "love forum".

Goodbye asshole!
    I wish you all the luck in the world. You sound like you need it. xo
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 01-06-14 at 08:02 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast