+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 18 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    I was gonna leave it be but no!

You attacked my personal life in another thread simply because I chose to disagree with your opinion. searock and another user chose to disagree with my opinion also which is fine but they didn't bring my personal life into our discussion and throw personal insults in every reply to me.

You said some hurtful things that were not true at all, not even close to my current or previous situations I have talked about on the forum. You deserve everything that has been thrown at you.

If you all read here you can see where her personal vendetta started towards me for having an opinion. Apparently I am not entitled to an opinion on this forum without being insulted and having lies made up about my personal life, past and present gf's and relationships. Its outright slander and deformation.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/89826-A-few-basic-dating-questions-How-to-ask-when-to-call-after-a-first-date-etc?p=986022#post986022[/url]

Here is more of her slander apparently I'm not entitled to an opinion on this topic either or any other in chinagirls eyes for that matter.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/89793-Asking-a-girl-for-their-phone-number?p=986272#post986272[/url]

Thanks uncoluv4all and valixy at least someone has seen her for what she really is. She has been given a taste of her own medicine, something that never hurt nobody. In reality all I ever said to her was I'd root her daughter IRL if she was good looking I would, just being honest.

Mods should ban this chinagirl, she is way off topic. I'm sick of seeing her posts.

Hahahaha great thread. Btw whether your daughter is sexually naive or not (all 17 years olds are sexually naive whether they are sexually active or not) if she wanted the D and she was fine I'd still smash that! :p

/Thread
    Ignore!!!!!!!

This has turned into a shitshow, this thread is closed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567