+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This woman has my head going CRAZY!

This woman has my head going CRAZY!

Ok, so I met this woman at a tanning salon that I tan at where she works, I didn't hit on her or do anything just went in tanned talked to her a little nothing much. She ends up adding me on Facebook a few weeks after I start tanning there, so I'm after about 2 months of her trying to go out, I decide to take her out.

She really isn't what I normally go for, so I didn't think much of it going in, but I ended up connecting with her on a whole different level. When I wasn't working we spent every damn day together, I even went to meet her family after about a month to play shuffle board at a bar they frequented. The 2nd time I went to play shuffle board, her mom pulls her aside and says "You like him and he obviously likes you so whats the deal," she tells her mom "He sleeps with his roommate and that is the problem, he is a whore." I am a little taken back from this as I truly thought we we're just taking it slow, I haven't even slept with this women yet, I responded to this by saying, "We will discuss this later Nicole, not the time or place."

On the drive back to her car, I asked her what all that was for, she basically went on to tell me that she really liked me and how it effected her that I was sleeping with other women. So with that being said, I told her I would cut the other women out and focus on her, we made plans the next day, she was originally going to see her ex in LA but she decided to spend the day with me instead. Well, when it came time to meet up, my ex fiancee from Denver was in town for an event, and had texted me that morning, so I ended up flaking to see her. I called Nicole and explained to her that something had come up and I was unable to make it, she was upset of course, hung up on me, I attempted to call her and text her back to make sure she was ok, she responded with "I am going to see my ex," I felt bad about flaking so I tried calling her to explain, but ignored calls so I just gave up.

She then proceeds to send me videos and pictures of her and her ex together, I was like cool right on whatever, I knew what she was trying to do so I didn't react.

Well when she comes back from LA with her ex, we still hang out every day like best friends, we kiss, cuddle, hold hands, do everything but SLEEP together which is so beyond me.

We end up going out to play shuffle board again with her family later in the week, I had been drinking pretty hard and had to drive us both home and I knew I was low on gas, so I went to go get gas while we we're at the bar. Well during that time she thinks I ditched her which I didn't and she just goes off the handle! So I am like, "Ok check this out, I didn't mean to upset you I am sorry I should have communicated with you better, but with that being said I feel like I am arguing with you as if we are together but we are not, so if we are "just friends" these emotional arguments don't need to be happening."

Well after all of this, she likes me as "just a friend," at this point in time I actually have really started to like this woman, which is rare for me. I am so confused because she kisses me, DEMANDS I cuddle with her at night, we stay the night with each other ALL THE TIME, every one thinks we are together but we are not." So I'm like what the hell do I need to do I like this woman, which is rare, and I want to try a relationship. Well I got caught in a lie again just a few days ago about who I was with in Vegas, so I know I am ****ing up.

But I messed up and caught feelings AFTER I thought I didn't have any, so I pushed her away. Since, she has spent 4 days in a row with her ex and said "She needs her space." Fair enough.

What is she thinking, why are we "Just friends," but we do everything but sleep together, her actions say something else entirely then her words. What to do? Help? Please? =)

Thanks everyone,
    Mike

duplicate thread
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sounds like you are going to take yourself on a roller coaster ride of emotions so I doubt you will take this advice.

Get off at the next stop n move on. Avoid the head fck.

Why is she hanging with the ex? Sending you pics of him??? Wtf?

To get you jealous? Fck with your head? Who knows ? Move on bro!

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    duplicate thread
    Hit report, but don't say "duplicate thread" without linking the other thread.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Hit report, but don't say "duplicate thread" without linking the other thread.
    You need to stop spamming his thread.