+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends with Benefits to Relationship??

Friends with Benefits to Relationship??

So I met this guy at a bar back in March. We hit it off and I went back to his home and we had sex. He called me on Friday after not speaking for almost 3 months and told me that his parents were out of town and he was having a party. He called me back a second time and told me that he was sorry and that he was scared to talk to me. I was working that night so I told him I could hang out on Sunday night. He asked me to bring a friend so his brother won't get lonely so I brought one.

Him and his brother picked me and my friend up, we ate food at his place and we had sex. I asked him if we had wanted to see me again and he sounded enthusiastic about wanting to. Later that night when we were cuddling and watching t.v. he starting facing against me which was weird. He's a quiet and kind of shy but that's odd. When his brother dropped my friend and I off he didn't come with us. Neither did he come to the door to say goodbye. His brother told him that he's making him clean but that's still really aloof and weird.

I want to text him on Thursday and ask what he's doing on the weekend so we can hang out. I want to ask him if he'd want to go out on an actual date and what kind of relationship he wants? Should I even bother, what are the chances of him wanting sex only?

If you don't ask, you'll never know. Seriously, what have you got to lose by asking?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    If you don't ask, you'll never know. Seriously, what have you got to lose by asking?
    Good sex that will lead her to heart-ache because she'll find out what she already deep down knows, will keep doing the monthly booty call anyway and "shred" her own heart on schtuup at a time? Not knowing perpetuates the hope that you're gut is wrong. Right Op?

I suggest you ask too but I'd say that any man that was really into you wouldn't disappear for a month or more, come back to do you and then act indifferent and totally rude to you.

Do you even know if he's single?

BTW: To be "friends with benefits" you have to have at least been friends before you schtuuped. This is more "booty call" or Fb's at this point.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-05-14 at 10:59 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He only wants sex from you. After all that is the only time he pursues you. You started this thing you have going on wrong. It started with just sex and now that's all he's interested in. As basil said, there is no harm in asking though although your answer is so evident.
    Last edited by Starnique; 21-05-14 at 11:05 AM.

Sorry to tell you though if I was the guy & had sex with you the first time we met I probably wouldn't see you as relationship material.

Sounds like he just wants something casual.

Good luck

I recently went to the wedding of one friend who's hubby started out as FWB. Clearly, he's a better dude than Smiling
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe I have higher standards than your friend?

Sorry

ohhh. baaaazinga
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by smiling100 View Post
    Maybe I have higher standards than your friend?

Sorry
    I will respect your opinion when you have the same standards for yourself as you do for others.

I will respect your opinion when you have the same standards for yourself as you do for others.
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP.

She got you good nigga.

Burnzzzzzzzzz !

Quote Originally Posted by smiling100 View Post
    Sorry to tell you though if I was the guy & had sex with you the first time we met I probably wouldn't see you as relationship material.

Sounds like he just wants something casual.

Good luck
    in that case, you wouldnt be relationship material either.. if your going to judge others self respect based on them having sex "too soon", perhaps you should judge yourself first
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    in that case, you wouldnt be relationship material either.. if your going to judge others self respect based on them having sex "too soon", perhaps you should judge yourself first

Like wise if I actually like someone I will not have sex with them on the first few dates.

From my experience I have found that it actually makes my partner want me more & most women assume they can get most guys to penetrte them when they choose.

It's the way it works for me. That's the way I was brought up to respect women. Sorry to offend.

If I have a one night stand I assume we both know that this is not going anywhere apart form the bedroom. We are just using each other as a piece of meat.

Since dating the past few months I notice the 20 somethings literally pull down their pants for next to nothing. It's such a turn off for me personally & to ez. I like the challenge/chase.

Well then if its such a "turn off" but you still bang them anyway-its a bit of a contradiction. Im a 20 something and I dont sleep around. I dont respect guys who do either. It works both ways
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Well then if its such a "turn off" but you still bang them anyway-its a bit of a contradiction. Im a 20 something and I dont sleep around. I dont respect guys who do either. It works both ways

Exactly like I said. If pants down on a first date I assume we both know it's all physical.

Of course it's a contradiction however remember I am a guy. So if a woman offers me free sex (unless I really like them) am I really going to say no? It's still nice to know women alot younger than me enjoy my attention.

I'm pretty much in the headspace at the moment since my last bustup feeling sorry for myself will get you no where. Nice guys finish last.

Been there done that.
    Last edited by smiling100; 29-05-14 at 01:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast