+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today (part 2)

You and your dad should get your mother a new puppy, Exeter after she has grieved, once a dog lover you are till you die and she'll miss the companionship.

One of the dogs shit inside and stepped in it barefoot in the am. Always leaving gifts, da boys!

Today and every day until he changes by editing his profile: "Pinta's" stupid gigantic signature proclaiming his US citizenship!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I got roped into helping a family member for "about two hours" and ended up getting roped into many more projects by the same family member, which would have been fine if it weren't for the fact that I had a lot of stuff I needed to get done...and by the time I got done with said family member, I had no time to get done what I wanted to get done... :S

Rowen my good man. Can I link you up to an article on the importance of having personal boundaries? Here it is anyway

[url]http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-importance-of-personal-boundaries/0001112[/url]
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mindless arguments.. >.>
    Last edited by Rowen; 29-05-14 at 01:26 PM.

Having a sneezing fit and no tissues. Probably just hay fever and not a cold but some of my sneezes are full force ones... ow. In five minutes my eyes will totally pinkish from allergies
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

My new neighbor across the hall from me keeps coming over and asking me to help her move shit around her apartment. All hours of the ****ing day. Seriously. This morning it was 6:30. I'm a big believer in that helping one another but damn..go next door to you and let me sleep. I mean jesus.

^lmao at nico. Sounds like someone has a crush on u lol.

Most annoying thing that happened to me today is my mom drove 2 hrs to my apartment just to tell me how much of a disappointment I am for dropping out of college. gee whiz thanks mommy nice seeing u too

Still feeling down about my ex Can't shake it because too many years were invested.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Not being rich, damn it. Have only so much coming and and even more than needs to go out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I find the new notification system when someone quotes me to be annoying.

Also annoying: I went to dinner with a couple of friends on the other side of town, and that jackass I used to date ended up being in the same restaurant, with that bald, drunk, weather-beaten, unfaithful whore that left him for another man.

AND, I am having to move my daughter's stuff for the second time in less than 2 months because the little bitch gay boy she was living with hit her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I find the new notification system when someone quotes me to be annoying.

Also annoying: I went to dinner with a couple of friends on the other side of town, and that jackass I used to date ended up being in the same restaurant, with that bald, drunk, weather-beaten, unfaithful whore that left him for another man.

AND, I am having to move my daughter's stuff for the second time in less than 2 months because the little bitch gay boy she was living with hit her.
    Do this to shut quotes off.
    Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    Go to [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/usercp.php"]settings[/URL] > 'PM System' and turn on/off the quote.

I'm annoyed that the construction guys came on a Sunday to do some work in the house. Now I'm stuck at home and can't even go out.

the forum subscribing me to threads i'm not myself subscribing myself to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    You and your dad should get your mother a new puppy, Exeter after she has grieved, once a dog lover you are till you die and she'll miss the companionship.

One of the dogs shit inside and stepped in it barefoot in the am. Always leaving gifts, da boys!
    that is what some of us are thinking of doing, maybe in late summer, have her chose though, maybe from a shelter.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I was supposed to receive a package from amazon today but it didn't come.
    I'm so impatient when it comes to online shopping.
    No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone who is stupid that they are stupid.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast