+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today (part 2)

Waking up at 3:33am again. And not being able to go back to sleep again. What the hell. **** my life.

That time is an odd time, wonder if it will happen again at the exact same time?

More I think about it my brother's comment annoyed me.. how much recognizing I am in a sort of depression and help me, not give me a one off smart ass comment and beat it. You are my OLDER sibling, how about some words of wisdom , maybe sticking around an extra hour and asking how I feel. >_<
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Hatesthis: this is the 4th time in a row. Usually I fall back asleep but couldn't this morning. Idk whats up but it's driving me ****ing crazy.

Sorry you're going through such a hard time. Family is suppose to be there for you, help build you up you know? I know I don't know you from adam and I'm sure there's a million other people you can go to, but if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

Oh noes, you know I think something important will happen to you at some point in time AT 3:33 am, usually at that time it might not be good but you are being prepared for it now by repeated wake ups, you should read up on that. Or maybe in your past live something happened then, or someone you loved passed over at that time and are trying to reach out to you at 3:33. Because I don't think you are training yourself just to wake at that time because why the EXACT time. Kinda creepy, lol.... read on all that.

Thank you, nico88. My brothers are the least sensitive guys EVER, if feelings are involved they are out the door faster then a tear can be shed, srsly, not even joking.... Are your siblings there for you? I'm the youngest in my family out of 4. Lol, on not knowing me from adam, but I'mma a eve *smiles* Thank you on the offer to listen, I might definitely give you a earful via PM's one day now that you opened that door Or PM box. Very nice of you! Going to go shower and get dressed finally to go out with my friend in an hour. Have a beautiful day!
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Yeah I thought about googling but was worried I'd freak myself out. Ever seen that horrible movie the fourth kind? With my luck it would be some sort of weirdass creepy conspiracy like that and I'd never sleep again ha.

Didn't adam come from eve? Idk..I didn't really pay attention in Sunday School when I was a kid. I was too busy trying to get all the lil girl to fall in love with me and hate my brother. But yeah my siblings are usually there for me. I'm the oldest of 3 so I'm normally the one who is doing the taking care of but if I needed them I know they'd be there. And if not I'd kick their ass. Well..not Hannah's cause she's a girl..and the baby. But I'd kick my brother's ass for sure haha.

Total jerks ( signature logo). It's the guy who isn't that loyal.

- - - Updated - - -

Clue ROLF thread.

Ppl who take things too damn srs. Chillax. It ain't the end of the world!!

Being rude to a seemingly genuinely good guy that hit on me and feeling guilty afterwards (no matter that the outcome would have been identical even if I had been nicer to him). I wouldn't have treated him like that if earlier I hadn't been bothered by an older, creepy man that wouldn't leave me alone. Of course, the second guy had no way of knowing that and he probably left thinking "what a b*tch! That's what happens when you're a nice guy! Never again" and all that crap. Oh, if only they knew.

Being woken up at 5:45 in the morning to look for a spider my friend may or may not have seen in her room. Tore her room up looking for it and found no evidence of said spider...

and now I'm grouchy as ****.

Losing my wallet..fml.

It's not really annoying, but....maybe uncertain? :S Part of me wants to call my therapist and schedule an appointment for one of the upcoming weeks so I can talk about some things and get them out of my system... :S But his office is about three hours away (right around my school) and in another state. Plus, he can't take my insurance over the phone, so a phone session is out because I don't want to owe him money. And I'm not sure if it would help...I was trying to go solo this summer and check in with him next semester, but I promised I'd give him a call if I faltered. I don't know if I am faltering, but...I'd kind of just like to get some things out in the open and figure out what to do, if I can do anything at all. I don't know if I should... :S

My stupid ass ex had the nerve to block me from being able to call him today. I always block him but it never works the other way around for me. We have a daughter. I could be calling for anything. I blew his ass up and then he blocked me. I had my little sister call and he answered. He was like, Im unblocking you now. Yes, you damn well better cause you know I don't play. I'll come looking...

a rock cracked my windshield while on the highway. fml
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

My laptop has been telling me for a month to update to windows 8.1 so I finally did and it basically ****ed my computer to hell. All I get is a flashing desktop screen.

In recovery process now. Hoping reinstalling some drivers could fix the problem. If not...guess I'm buying a new laptop tmrw.

reading all the crap on the forum, i never read those boring long 1st time user posts anyhow, as soon as i open a thread and see a wall of text, rambling and so on, i quickly close the thread and move on.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast