+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what can i do?

what can i do?

Hi,

Short version:
    Boy meets girl in high school they go out they break up of some stupid reason. Then they both change high school. (I get to know her brother)

Few years later she is in a relationship comes to me asking to her decide that he cheated on her but she loves her etc. So I say if you love him make it work works out. No communicating after this

Months later comes back she is doing bad in college gets kicked out help her get back and on a right path. No communication after this again.

Her bothers bday I see her with him but don't talk at all just hi.

Mean while me and her bro are good friends very good in fact.

Find out they broke up don't care, I was with a girl. Few months down we break up.

Its 2014 and its her bday. At 8pm I get invited to dinner by his brother I said no 10 times forced to go. So I go I see her and her friend and brother. I don't say shit the she is like so you not gonna wish me I cut her off and say happy bday. Every time I glance around and see her she raises both of her eyebrows everytime. Some talks go around. Time to go I shake hands with her bro and her friend she is like won't shake my hand I just go in for the hug.

So what do I do with this. I like her but I don't know if she does even if she does her brother is a good friend now but at points I feel like he wants me to date her.

What do I do? Just don't care and avoid her or do I get back with her.

Anyone? .. ..

Not enough info, also can't read most of what you're trying to say because it is typed in some sort of ghetto English.

If you like her, then try. You haven't given us any reason that you shouldn't.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley