+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is Dating Such a game???

Why is Dating Such a game???

Hello All: I have a quick question or two. I recently went out on a second date with a girl. I feel that it went really well, we actually spent the whole day together. Now at the end of the night, when we said goodbye, she hugged me and gave me a little kiss (no tounge) it was really nice, i liked it much. Now my question, is that a sign that she might sorta kinda like me, or was it a friendly kiss? Secondally, if we go out again, would it be time to actually kiss her????

Thanks..
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, wouldn't it suck if it was predictable?

If she kissed you on the lips, she likely has interest in you, but the only way you're really going to know is to go on another date and just go with the flow buddy. There's no scheduled 'right time' to kiss someone.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know that I've been on alot of dates and did not always kiss the guy at the end of the night. Sometimes because I knew there wasn't gonna be a second date.......because I was not attracted whatsoever. But when I did kiss the guy it was because I wanted to. There was attraction.... I'm guessing this girl does like you... Don't worry so much about it and just go with the flow.... More then likely it will happen again....but if you make it happen first......kiss her the same way and just make it a little bit longer. I wouldn't rush into using your tongue right away. Sometimes simple kisses are nice in the beginning....

Tone Guest

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Thats gotta hurt Tone.......lol

lilwing89 Guest
    that makes my forehead hurt as he hits his head against the wall again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

anyhoo. the girl wouldnt kiss you if she didnt like you unless she is a whore or something...im sure you dont like whores, right? so why the hell would you date a whore? that answers your question.

oh yea...and man we have some stupid people in this earth..i just posted in another thread that love IS NOT a game god damnit!!! and then i read this and im like MY we have a lot of suffering people on this world

i am sleep deprived.

You and me both.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------