+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need Advice Pronto!!

I Need Advice Pronto!!

My ex and I had a stupid argument..things ended a few day after but recently I asked to release "stress & horomones" he agreed and we've become intimate...yes it was amazing .... massages, foreplay.. personal oils, kisses ,passion ...very intense ... I shed a few tears ...it felt like forever in his arms.... I looked in his eyes and seen the pain from out break up and the love had for me ...the love we have for eachother .... Its been a month since we been separated ...we were together for 2 yrs... How can I show him that Im ready to recover from our fallout .... to reconcile our relationship ? What can I do to show him that we are meant to be? ?

Why did you break up?
    Besides, I think if you keep calling him up to come do you, he'd surely oblige until he finds someone to replace you or, he's easily pussy struck and stays out of addiction to said pussy???? All just guessing of course.

Adding: So: WHY did you break up and who was the one that did the breaking? Do you argue often and this was the straw that broke the camels back?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-05-14 at 09:17 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Simple invite him over or out for coffee and tell me him still love him and want to try again. [ if you do still love him ] Either he is feeling it too and there you go or he isn't.

Keep you legs closed sister, or he will string you along. Be firm tell him what you want. Get'er done.