+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Asking out a girl i have never talked to, at a dance?

Asking out a girl i have never talked to, at a dance?

So i like this girl and i am going to ask her out, the only thing is how?
    We are both 9 graders 15 years old (in Sweden it's the last grade for base school then you move to another school for a more oriented school plan, that choose), we go to the same school but we are in different classes.
    We haven't talked to each other formally but the first time we met was a week ago when all of the nine graders had dance education together. I wont say it was love at first sight but i could really feel a connection between us! I mean i didn't look at any other girl in the face i just starred at the wall when i danced with the girls, but when we danced... We looked in each others eyes all the time and we enjoyed it.
    So my question is how i should ask her out to a movie... Initially i thought that i could do it when the school dance/party after school when we graduate the last day, so it is the last time i will be able to talk to her. I thought i could steal her a dance and then after the dance ask if she would like to do something in the week end maybe a movie (open for dating ideas though ).
    I could also do it when all the niners rush out*, and then maybe give her a rose and ask her for a date. Is this a little bit weird, i mean some random guy comes to you and gives you a rose and asks you to a date, or is it romantic..? It WILL be crowded there so that is a problem i guess if i do that.
    And if you guys go with the dance thing, and i see that the songs they play are not danceable for example foxdrot or boogie dancing, then what should i say to her? It wont be weird if i dance with here then after the dance asks her, but if i just go up to her and asks that would be weird... right? So then what would i say?

*In Sweden there's a tradition that the niners all go outside to a place, thank the teachers they think have helped them through the years, and give them/people roses as appreciation. then they assemble as a class jump up on a tractor with a trailer and drives around the city. Then later that evening there is a theater of students who pull up sketches of moments that has happened in all the three years they have been together.

By the way, I am in no means a shy guy, and i know that the secrets to beauty is strongly dependent on how much courage you have and how your body language is, so any tips on body language that i should/not do while talking and asking her out is appreciated.

Thanks for any help i really appreciate it!

Dude just introduce yourself, chat with her for a few mins, and then ask her for her number. Call her a few days later for a date.

Yeah i think I am over thinking this. I will ask her for a dance and after ask her if she has any plans for the week end, since we already have met before. thanks

The best way is to keep everything simple.

Just stand in frond of her and say "Hey I like your.." "I would love if you come dance with me" You could ask for her number aswell.

Watch these videos man, could help you a lot.

loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=85674
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will