+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you been in love?

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Im in love now and he and I are having problems because I caught him posting something on Instagram that he shouldn't have, like commenting on something and I didn't like. It sounds petty but commenting a girl on how beautiful she is and maybe you could know her is bullshit. I did have an attitude and kind of accused him of doing something and he denied it until I showed him what I was talking about. We haven't had issues like that since but it did change things and we recently got into it and we haven't talked in a few days. I miss him though but I refuse to all him because he was in the wrong. Then for him to try to act like he didnt do it until I called him out on it, pissed me off and he think I got a nasty attitude....he always trying to call me out on that. He need to learn his lesson....

I miss him though.... =(
    More detail star please?? Are you saying you dont trust him?

OP I am in love now. but I dont think what you are talking about is "love". Its more infatuation (early love, butterflies, people acting crazy and irrational, not using their head)
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'm in love with an amazing woman right now and I've been in love with her for years. But apparently that just wasn't enough for her anymore..so now I'm in love with scotch. Scotch is goooood.

Everyday........

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    I'm in love with an amazing woman right now and I've been in love with her for years. But apparently that just wasn't enough for her anymore..so now I'm in love with scotch. Scotch is goooood.
    Huh? Did you guys break up?

I don't believe in love, at least not the kind that I used to believe will last forever. So I have only been in love once, it was my first love when I was still naive. That was many years ago. Now I view love as just a romantic phase. It comes and go. Longer does not necessarily mean better. It's the quality of the love that matters. There is no other experience in life that is more wonderful than being in love but at the same time, can't be too attach to the outcome. Just enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSun View Post
    I Am head over in heals with someone who doesnt love me. I've come to the conclusion they will never like me the way I like them and have hardened my heart. Falling in love is not all it is cracked up to be. There is no happy ever after.
    OrangeSun you are the most crazy chick I know when it comes to love. Good that you replied. Do you still cry about the guy?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

@searock: Yup. We had a lil disagreement about something she has all of a sudden been thinking and pressuring me about and she packed up her shit and left. She said she just needs some time to herself to focus on her and her career and to just think some things through. That was about a week ago.

I've called her, left her voice mails..but she answered last night and we talked for awhile. I told her I was crazy about her and loved her to death and that's when she said she knew that but wasn't sure that was enough anymore. That's when scotch happened. So yeah...good night last night.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    More detail star please?? Are you saying you dont trust him?
    No I don't trust him at this point. Basically what happened is this. I seen on Instagram where he commented on this chic post and commented on how beautiful she was and if he could get to know her he would or some bullshit like that. Okay well I didn't like that and he get on my ****in nerves and I don't got time for his shady ass. He then tried to say I had an attitude and wtf was wrong with me and I was just like, I know what I know and because I do don't ****ing speak to me again. He was like well what you think you know since you know something and that's when I told him what I had seen and he tried to make it seem like I was making a big deal out of nothing. But I don't think I was. Like he is my man and he trying to talk to other chics. He hadn't done anything since that I know of but the trust is gone. We are together but this happened like at the end of March and we haven't been right since. I'm mad because if you dating me then don't try to get know other people or make comments that you would if you could.

It was crazy because that same day he commented on her pic, he was at work but I was at his house that day and I ran his errands for him, went to the store for him, cooked for him and I straightened up his house so it can be decent, so that pissed me off because Im like Im doing all this for you and on the same day you going to go and post that comment. I know the whole social media thing seems crazy but seriously, you find out a lot of shit about people that way...Guys always get caught up and he did. Now he's mad at me too which is bullshit because he was the one in the wrong and I almost feel like he tried to blame me and my attitude instead of admitting he was wrong and that just bothered me.

I do miss him. We haven't talked in a week. I text him and told him that I missed him and he do he miss me. He said, yeah but I don't got time for your bullshit....Im like wtf, really? So its my fault smh...

Everybody know I been thru crazy shit with my ex and I have zero tolerance in my life now.
    Last edited by Starnique; 26-05-14 at 10:43 PM.

Well seems like guy don't have tolerance for your intolerance as well. A classic story when two are too proud to go back to each other.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    @searock: Yup. We had a lil disagreement about something she has all of a sudden been thinking and pressuring me about and she packed up her shit and left. She said she just needs some time to herself to focus on her and her career and to just think some things through. That was about a week ago.

I've called her, left her voice mails..but she answered last night and we talked for awhile. I told her I was crazy about her and loved her to death and that's when she said she knew that but wasn't sure that was enough anymore. That's when scotch happened. So yeah...good night last night.
    Ok. Go no contact and never beg. I've got guys beg and it's a total turn off. If she really loves you, she'll call you and let you know how she really feels. If you sound or look desperate, it's just going to boost her ego.

Give her the space and time to figure out what she wants. At this point, she's playing mind games with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    No I don't trust him at this point. Basically what happened is this. I seen on Instagram where he commented on this chic post and commented on how beautiful she was and if he could get to know her he would or some bullshit like that. Okay well I didn't like that and he get on my ****in nerves and I don't got time for his shady ass. He then tried to say I had an attitude and wtf was wrong with me and I was just like, I know what I know and because I do don't ****ing speak to me again. He was like well what you think you know since you know something and that's when I told him what I had seen and he tried to make it seem like I was making a big deal out of nothing. But I don't think I was. Like he is my man and he trying to talk to other chics. He hadn't done anything since that I know of but the trust is gone. We are together but this happened like at the end of March and we haven't been right since. I'm mad because if you dating me then don't try to get know other people or make comments that you would if you could.

It was crazy because that same day he commented on her pic, he was at work but I was at his house that day and I ran his errands for him, went to the store for him, cooked for him and I straightened up his house so it can be decent, so that pissed me off because Im like Im doing all this for you and on the same day you going to go and post that comment. I know the whole social media thing seems crazy but seriously, you find out a lot of shit about people that way...Guys always get caught up and he did. Now he's mad at me too which is bullshit because he was the one in the wrong and I almost feel like he tried to blame me and my attitude instead of admitting he was wrong and that just bothered me.

I do miss him. We haven't talked in a week. I text him and told him that I missed him and he do he miss me. He said, yeah but I don't got time for your bullshit....Im like wtf, really? So its my fault smh...

Everybody know I been thru crazy shit with my ex and I have zero tolerance in my life now.
    Star, I totally agree with you. If you're together, he shouldn't be flirting with anyone else. Put your foot on the ground and stay firm with what you believe.
    Last edited by chinagirl; 27-05-14 at 04:48 AM.

I'm sorry to hear that, nico88. Didn't see that coming. I agree with chinagirl, for your own sake it's best if you go no contact. You already told her everything she needed to know, now it's up to her to decide what she wants. Keep your head up... it will get better.

- - - Updated - - -

Star, he is being a real douche. You are absolutely right, what he did is absolutely disrespectful. Even worse, he's trying to make it seem like you are over-reacting and crazy... that is so wrong. Stay strong, don't give in to his mind games.

I'm going to send a complaint about that addition to our notification. I frickin hate it, and I want to turn it off.

Seems all of you here fell in love two years ago...LOL

Star you are in the right. If I were you, it would already be over. I know what you went through with your ex and you dont need another scumbag like him. Your a good looking intelligent woman. You know you can do better than this s**t so stay strong and let him **** off. His defensiveness and manipulative mind f**king just makes him look more guilty and you know it. Id see it as a major red flag and run..

You made it clear to him at the start you wont tolerate this s**t and he still disrespected you. Just proves he was never worth it to begin with.

Hugs to you xx
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Advice for Star: Don't take a man seriously until he puts a ring on your finger and hands over all his money. And if he has no money, you don't need him anyways.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast