+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He is very touchy in public and its making me horny

He is very touchy in public and its making me horny

The guy I am dating now is very touchy in public: holding my hands, hugging me, putting his arms around my waist, playing with my hair, etc. It is making me wet. But I can't let things escalate for my own reasons. What to do?!!! I am fantasizing about having sex with him. HELLLLP.

- - - Updated - - -

Warmer weather is also here and I have so many miniskirts I would like to wear. But I am afraid that it might encourage his behaviour and he might not be able to control himself.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Find a public washroom and have sex with him.

Smackie...I am serious here. I said I can't have sex with him for my own reasons.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I said I can't have sex with him for my own reasons.
    So it's a problem of your own making. Stop bloody complaining.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You're a weird ass chic

Anyway, stop wearing clothing that will entice him, stop seeing him or tell him to stop touching you or just be shut up and go ahead and give him that p.....

The guy I am dating now is very touchy in public: holding my hands, hugging me, putting his arms around my waist, playing with my hair, etc. It is making me wet. But I can't let things escalate for my own reasons. What to do?!!! I am fantasizing about having sex with him. HELLLLP.

- - - Updated - - -

Warmer weather is also here and I have so many miniskirts I would like to wear. But I am afraid that it might encourage his behaviour and he might not be able to control himself.
    Isn't it going into your winter there?
    Just tell him he turns you on but you don't want to have sex if he accepts it good for you both if not then let him date someone who wants the same things he wants.

Smackie...I am serious here. I said I can't have sex with him for my own reasons.
    Your own reasons??? You cheating with him??

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Your own reasons??? You cheating with him??
    Nah. Don't let your imagination go wild. It is nothing that bad.

Daddy's friend? Your teacher? he's under aged?, too young? (you cougar), best friend's ex?

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    Isn't it going into your winter there?
    Winter should be here by now, but we're breaking records for the warmest May ever. Still wearing tshirts
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.