+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does this girl like me? or are we just very close friends? :/

does this girl like me? or are we just very close friends? :/

well there is this girl who I have been really good friends with and I know that we are close (i'm the one she tells really personal stuff to ect)
    anyway so I do like her more than friends if you get what I mean but still happy to be friends basically it would be really nice if we went out but at the same time it doesn't bother me too much that we are just friends.

Anyway about 1 1/2 years ago I asked her out. She said no and that was that we just left it in the past.

well recently she asked me to prom (as friends) and i was like yeah sure and just thought it is just as friends

well recently we haven’t seen each other much outside of school (GCSE's + I have had an accident and messed up my leg and tendons ect)

But yesterday a bunch of us (7 of us) went out as it was the first time I could since the accident (still on crutches)
    so we were walking (hopping for me) around some shops and she started to wipe her hand on my arm as she said she got something on it but then commented (in a surprised way) that she can feel my muscles (been working out since Christmas and lost 5 stone ) and for a good 10-20 seconds she walks with me squeezing my arm (biceps and triceps area) then very quickly all of a sudden let go and step to the side bit.
    we all go out of the shop and head to the park. as we are going along she offers me a jelly bean I say thanks and get my hand out for her to give me one like normal people. Next thing I know and to everyone’s surprise she puts her hand in my mouth and feeds me the jelly beans. She then says “sorry of my fingers tasted weird” after swallowing them I ask what was she doing and she says “well you can’t use your hands” then goes off and join the rest of the girls while us lads take up the rear.
    Also the whole time she was asking me if I was ok (with my leg and all) and be yelling at them for wanting to go hear there and everywhere and telling them we got to slow down as I’m being pushed too hard (though I’m perfectly fine and often I go faster then everyone else)
    she also seemed in really happy mood when me, her and my best mate went back to mine which now thinking is the first time she’s been to mine
    I have noticed this more since I did painting for her birthday (it was her playing with her cat that recently been put down) and it was when I gave it to her was when she hugged my for the first time (though it was very awkward) but since then she has been hugging me a lot.
    so I’m wondering if she’s interested (practically with the arm thing) and if so how to approach it as I’m thick when it comes to social stuff as I have autism though most people don’t know I got it and when they find out they are very shocked and just thought I was a bit awkward and just smart but it is autism not asperger’s. Just as I gotten older I have been able to fit in better.
    Anyway cheers

See what happens at prom. If she shows more signs, move in for a kiss. Girls like guys that have enough ballz to make a move.

If she pulls back and looks confused, just be honest with her that you felt she was interested by the way she has been touching you and stuff. She will realize her mistake, or confess that she does like you.

Oh one last tip: keep acting cool and aloof. Don't start following her like a love struck puppy. To be less available is to be more desirable.

cheers

yeah know about the last one Someone I know (not fond off -_- ) fancys one of my friends and he is constalty following her I think she is going to kill him one of these days lol

Ya it is a real turn off.