+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm married, going out with a girl who's got a boyfriend and I seriously need help.

Am sorry to say this, but i doubt if you will ever be happy with any woman. Besides you barely knew the Chat-room girl. Can be that you can never be satisfied sexually, because your sexual needs are way too deep..
    If men were God

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    She's a twat who has no personal boundaries. You? well, may an infestation of locusts infest your private parts.
    Laughed out loud! You get what you deserve OP.

Can you say "narcissistic bastard" kids?

Thanks for all the moralist comments. You're really making the world better, one comment at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by rest77 View Post
    Am sorry to say this, but i doubt if you will ever be happy with any woman. Besides you barely knew the Chat-room girl. Can be that you can never be satisfied sexually, because your sexual needs are way too deep..
    Sometimes I do feel that too, but things are completely different with this girl. I have dated more than 10 girls "seriously" and been with almost a hundred, and I have never felt that way.

Shame on you sir. Leave your wife dude, thats ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by victorheight View Post
    Thanks for all the moralist comments. You're really making the world better, one comment at a time.
    No different than you making it a better world for the people in your life, or has touched your life.

Quote Originally Posted by victorheight View Post
    Man you are one sanctimonious, vile hypocrite.
    How many emotional devastations are you going to commit on the women of this world before you get help for your addiction to new relationship energy? Get help Enrique Suave and quit hurting people.

May a herd of deer ticks find their way into your penis hole and migrate into your nut sack.

Sometimes I do feel that too, but things are completely different with this girl. I have dated more than 10 girls "seriously" and been with almost a hundred, and I have never felt that way.
    Its likely you already has a genital infestation of some kind then.

Dated "seriously" ~ Give me a break, DB.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-06-14 at 01:24 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

The problem doesn't lie within these women..........

I'll clarify in case the op is too thick to figure out who has the "problem" ... it is the thread starter who has the "problem."
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The problem doesn't lie within these women..........
    I agree with smackie...if you're going on like this, are you sure the problem isn't with your little man downstairs? Maybe you can get it up, but you can't keep it up to have a meaningful relationship... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by "sleeklylady" View Post
    Reading this thread is quite interesting...
    So the girl knows everything she has to know about you and she's ready to deal with that. You mentioned you and that girl is happy together. I don't want to label you as a cheater because i don't think you were happy the whole time you have a relationship with the woman you married. The sad thing is, you married her. You know you don't love her but it looks like you married her so you can help her out financially. Maybe she feels the same way. Because it's so impossible for a woman not to notice her man is having an affair. A woman's intuition is strong. What I think is, she's letting do what you want to do. Based on your post, it's obvious that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you anymore, she just can't say it because you're the one who's supporting her family. I say talk to her. You both need to sit down and talk. And as for the new girl, she just wants to be happy. But I can tell that she's not the one for you. Pretty soon this whirlwind romance you are experiencing will be over. Jumping from one relationship to another is never a good idea. You're just filling out what her ex or current boyfriend is missing. So don't rush. I know you both enjoy each other's company. And there's nothing bad about being happy or searching for happiness. After all that's what living is for.
    You had me except for the part where you don't think he's a cheater... Otherwise, awesome post. Welcome to the forums.

What would it take so that you would label him a cheater?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What would it take so that you would label him a cheater?
    A cheater is a person who deceives someone to get what he wants. Which I don't think he is because based on his story, it looks to me his wife knows what's been going on. How can you cheat on someone who knows what's happening? To me, he is dishonest and a victim. He is the kind of person who is seeking love and attention from his wife and ends up not getting any from her. Now it's time for this guy to man it up and tell her what's happening.

Lol hes a narcissistic asshole who doesnt understand the meaning of monogamy and should never have gotten married. No offence sleekylady but naive much?? And if I was married to a diseased rotten womanizer he wouldnt get any off me either. All hed get is divorce papers
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by sleeklylady View Post
    A cheater is a person who deceives someone to get what he wants. Which I don't think he is because based on his story, it looks to me his wife knows what's been going on. How can you cheat on someone who knows what's happening? To me, he is dishonest and a victim.
    I'm pretty sure you got "cheater" confused with "manipulator." A cheater is someone who is unfaithful in a relationship that is NOT open. This relationship isn't open, and if she isn't trusting of him, I'm more than certain she'd freak out if she actually knew. Since he didn't specify that she did, I disagree with you.

Also, not trying to bash you (especially because you're a fellow writer), but it is possible to cheat on someone who knows what's happening. Ever hear of revenge cheating? Google it if you don't believe me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast