+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm married, going out with a girl who's got a boyfriend and I seriously need help.

Lol.... This is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeklylady View Post
    A cheater is a person who deceives someone to get what he wants. Which I don't think he is because based on his story, it looks to me his wife knows what's been going on. How can you cheat on someone who knows what's happening? To me, he is dishonest and a victim. He is the kind of person who is seeking love and attention from his wife and ends up not getting any from her. Now it's time for this guy to man it up and tell her what's happening.
    Sorry to disagree on just about everything you say in that quote, however: Can you show me where he tells us that his wife knows? In fact this is what Op said in his first post
    Please note that I KNOW I'M WRONG in cheating my wife.
    That doesnt look like the op has told the wife "whats happening" No, it's not cheating if she knows but apparently she doesn't know. Further: If she does surmise or is assuming that he is but he hasn't gotten outright verbal agreement that him dipping his wick in other women is okay with her, then it's STILL cheating.

He is NO victim. To be a victim he would have had to been forced into something. No one is forcing him to stay with his wife. She doesn't have a piano tied to his ass and to call him a "victim" is a total insult to true "victims" in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sleeklylady View Post
    Lol.... This is fun.
    You're admitting to trolling then and you're not quite as naive and uninformed as you're coming across in this particular thread then? Thank goodness... you had me worried there for a moment.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This thread has a lot of comical posts but in all seriousness it's only as complicated as u make it. Regardless of what your head is telling you, you cannot control where your heart goes. If your heart is with her then be with her. In life your next breath isn't even guaranteed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123