+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it wrong to tell him now?

Is it wrong to tell him now?

I have liked my guy friend for a year and given him really mixed signals in that time because I was scared of how I felt. I feel he likes me back or did.. He's been hanging out with a new girl now and I feel I have to tell him how I feel though it feels so selfish.. What can he do, he's got someone else. Is it worth telling him to know for sure how he felt about me and move on? I feel like it'll kill me if I don't tell him but is it wrong to tell someone you like them when they've already probably moved on?

If you are 100% sure that you really like him and want to date him and possibly see a future with him, and it's not just because you are jealous of the other girl, then by all means tell him. If you're just jealous because you aren't the center of his world anymore, then let him go, let him be happy.

I dont think you really want him-you just want the attention and ego boost he gives you. I mean you could have told him 6months ago when he was single and obviously interested in you but you wait until hes met someone else..

My advice-leave him alone and cut contact with him. You had your chance
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You missed your chance and he has moved on.

Typical......when they see the dude have interest in someone new all of a sudden they need to be with them pffttt.

Don't bother telling him anything or you will just look like an idiot.

Is it worth telling him to know for sure how he felt about me
    Seriously... if you really liked him and he really liked you then you'd be together now and this other girl wouldn't even be on his radar. You don't want him, you're just like a baby that doesn't want a toy until another baby picks it up and then you're willing to push over that baby to get the toy you never really wanted.

Leave them alone and quit talking to him altogether. You need to distance yourself from him. Don't impose yourself into his and that other girls blooming relationship.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-05-14 at 11:49 PM. Reason: added
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion