My Family is one that i have yet to understand but am kearning to love them everyday i have a cousin that i just found out lost her virginity to someone that i ust to date over 15 years ago so guess thats why i did not allow myself to get mad. Then i sold my car to my cousin for 500 she only gave me 2 when she got her taxes and was suppose to be paying me a lil every month well lets just say i only recieved 20 dollars in two months can you say pissed to the max! the me and my mother hardly ever really talk because her man doesn't like our family which is crazy because no man will ever keep me from talking to my family unless thats what i want! Then my other lil cousin just got molested by her aunts boyfriend then when she told my cousin she tried to keep it a secret and thats sick to me you should never try to keep something like that a secret you got to be sick so my kids will never be over their then on top of all that we all can not be around each other without somebody arguing. But even with all that i must say that i still love my one of a kind family even though they are special. I also have a great man in my life who also helps me deal with them i guess lol i just try to deal with them from a distance is that wrong?