+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: POF (Plenty of Fish) Review

can you get a vibe off the d-bags when they message you they are only out for sex, or they cover their motives too well when only using internet? i guess it's the risk you run when trying online dating, bet you are glad to be done with it. did your friend ever say why he waited so long before he asked you out?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

fearoflove Do you maybe have any experience with Tinder? I find their approach more straightforward - like someone and if he likes you back, only then you can start chatting, which would restrict the number of unwanted messages you get. But their profile gives basically little info and you need to chat more with them (but I would say this is a good thing).

You've said that you respond to around 1 percent of the people that message you. How do you sign them out - profile pic, profile info, his message?

Thanks for the helpful review. I.used to have POF (for about a week) months and months ago...like November or so but I hated the overwhelming messages I got. It got quite annoying. I quickly found out that I only wanted the praise from my ex NOT from random men.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Like everything in life: know what you want.

There are 2 kinds of online sites: dating for relationships and for hookups. Paid sites like eH and Match are not for hookups. They are for screening. The first screen is whether s/he is serious enough to drop coin to find a decent match. Every fellow I connected with didn't hesitate to ask me out for coffee (to Cerby's point), and a 2nd date request was lunch or dinner. They were gentlemen, every one.

Tho most of you know only one got that 2nd date…
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

POF review section have been moved to [url]https://www.loveforum.net/review/5/plenty-of-fish.html[/url]
    OP, please re-post your review over there.
    Closing this thread.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123