+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!

Help!!

This is a bit complicated...
    Basically I'm 17 and I've been in a relationship for 8 months, it's going really well and I really like my boyfriend
    But for a while there's been another boy who I also really like and I know he likes me too
    If I had to choose between them I would probably choose the other boy but the problem is he's 13 and just the thought of that disgusts me but he's so mature and we talk all the time and it's easy to forget his age but we could never be together because people/myself would judge
    Any advice is welcome I really don't know what to do :/

Anna, I think you can guess what everyone is going to tell you
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Me personally i think that you are too old to be looking at a 13 year old like that i mean i cant tell you what to do but i dont think you should be dating a child i mean you are grown 17 is almost there and he is just starting to go through puberty. It sounds like in your heart you know that its not rite soo with that being said leave that little boy alone! and have a nice day lady
    No More Worries

I think there's an underlying reason why you're attracted to this kid...like you're settling.

My advice is to look deep inside yourself and evaluate what is so great about your relationship. If all you can think about is more logical than based on personal chemistry, I think you need to end the relationship... Regardless, stay away from the kid. Don't get him involved in your personal issues; he may be mature, but it wouldn't be right to involve yourself with him if you're going through personal things that make you unsure of your relationship.

you dont choose who you fall for.....so i would say listen to your heart

The age difference isn't that much in the adult world but as teenagers it's huge. He isn't mature enough to handle a relationship of your caliber. He may seem mature in your eyes but when involved his inexperience will expose his vulnerability. This may cause him emotional damage, that can reverberate later on in his years. Seriously he is an innocent, and you should set your needs aside and take responsibility that involvement with you can and will mess him up. leave him alone, let him grow and mature on his own....you are 17 grow the f/*%$ up.

Cut both guys off. You will get over them in no time if you have no contact. I agree with the others. The 13year old is way too young for you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thank you all, I think that's what I needed to hear, Deep down I knew that's what had to happen...

Ha ha thats funny. 13 years old sounds like joke.

I read in newspaper case where 13 year old kissed his school teacher(she was 30). She liked it but decided to stop but kid didn't gave up and they fell in love with each other. So both got caught up in the car making love. Teacher went to jail for 8 years but when she came out they both got married.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by "pcmaster" View Post
    I read in newspaper case where 13 year old kissed his school teacher(she was 30). She liked it but decided to stop but kid didn't gave up and they fell in love with each other. So both got caught up in the car making love. Teacher went to jail for 8 years but when she came out they both got married.
    That was Mary Kay Letourneau...and she had some mental problems going back to her childhood, as I understand. >.>

Yes you are right. I googled it and find the same picture I saw decade ago in local newspaper.

Story says she was 34 years old and went into prison for 7 years.

Yeah...that's not really a story that I think supports the age difference thing... >.>

She was arrested for 2nd degree child rape, diagnosed with manic depression and had loads of childhood issues at home, he was 12 and she was 34 and his teacher, this isn't that bad....

Lmao Oh, OP, I love your reaction to that...

Anyway, take some time to assess what you want and what you need in a relationship...and what will make you happy. Don't think about anyone else MAKING you happy....just what you can do to make yourself happy and what you want to look for in an ideal relationship. When you find that out, don't settle for anything less than what you want because you'll already be ahead of the game for someone your age.

Well everyone have problems. Nobody's perfect. Its not like there ever perfect moment. You could be waiting for whole life. Depends on you what you see acceptable and what not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast