+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meteor shower turned into a starry bloodbath

lilwing89 Guest

Meteor shower turned into a starry bloodbath

friday, my ex girlfriend and her mom took me camping so i could see the meteor shower with them. so i was excited all day because i havent seen her in a while and i still love her a lot!
    she got at my house about 6 pm and we got there and set up the tents and the camper and etc. for 2 hours
    then me and my ex go look for firewood
    then we eat dinner, and we(me her and her mom) talk until like 11:30 at night, which was when the meteor shower started.
    so we are sitting in an open field(her mom is in front, and me and my ex are sitting in back and i am on the left) watching the meteor shower, holding hands. she kept saying she was cold so i kept rubbing her forearm and holding her hand and i had an urge to ask her to sit in my lap. so i asked her after convincing myself to just ask her...so im like "you wanna sit in my lap?" and shes all like "no, my mom is right there!" she was afraid that her mom might turn around and see her in my lap and her mom would get mad or something..
    we watched it for 2 hours and then we went back and got ready for bed, and her mom gives me these 2 books that they got at a motorcycle rally that were about guitars(i dig guitars) and im like wow thanks!! so they go to the bathroom to brush their teeth and change and stuff and i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth
    well they get back and my ex is like hiding under a towel because she is wearing really short shorts and a tanktop and she was cold or somethin. so we are sitting there messing around with a pop bottle cap(even her mom lol) at 2 in the morning, bored out of our minds so we went to bed.
    i was sleeping on 1 bed on the left side of the camper her mom was sleeping on the bed across from me and my ex was sleeping on the couch cushions(right in the middle). me and my ex didnt sleep in the same bed because her mom told her if she caught us in bed together she wouldnt let her see me anymore, so we didnt do that.
    i wake up at like 8 and i wake her up by hopping on the cushions with her and snuggling up with her. we were spooning and i stuck my hand up her shirt and gave her like a belly massage and i felt her boobs(stuck my hand through the bra... and it was breakfast time so i was trying to get her up so we could eat(i dont wanna eat without her) so she is like ill get up if you give me a back massage. and surely i did and she got up. so we eat breakfast
    and talk for a while and her mom leaves us to go have lunch with some friends in town(10 miles away) and she was like "can i trust you 2 alone?" lol she left and i went to the bathroom and when i got back to the camper my ex was back on the cushions smiling at me giving me this look that i cant quite describe(although it was a good one). so i hop on the cushions with her and this time we are facing eachother and cuddling while laying down.
    i put my hand on her hip and noticed she changed from shorts to jeans. so i feel her boobs after a while using the methods i learned from people on this site(lol..what??) then we started making out and she like almost killed me! she seemed so turned on! she was like holding me as hard as i think she can possibly hold and she had her arms and legs wrapped around me and she was breathing really deeply and all that. i think she really liked it. i liked it a lot.
    so i stop making out after a while and go in for a neck kissing(and i DIDNT give her a hickey)and after some of that i stop because i hear someone drive by and i thought it was her mom.."was that your mom??" "i dont know"
    she gets up to look then sighs, then readjusts her hair then sits back down on the cushions. so i sit right behind her and pull her back so she is laying ontop of me. i start feeling her boobs again and she is like looking out the window( i was also kissing her neck)
    so i stop after a while and she is like "ok get off of me"..and i thought she was just joking! so i dont and she is like come on get up!!! "ill kick you in the nuts" and i said no you wont, because she told me before she would never do that to me...she never did.. but she also threatened to slap me but she never did. i got off when i couldnt bear hearing anymore threats from her. so we were sitting there all quiet for like 2 hours in the camper...staring in 2 different corners and i fell asleep. and she is like are you sleeping??? and it woke me up and i looked at her and she says "come here i need to talk to you" and like does the hand beckoning motion to sit next to her..so i did

and she is like "i said i wasnt gonna do that anymore and i did so i was pissed...im sorry"

so i sit there for a while and try to think why she would say she wouldnt do that anymore...then i grab a waterbottle, and spill some on her leg on purpose and then we had this big water fight and i gues that was a new way for me to "kiss and make up" with anyone..

so they take me back that day and the same day my friend rob comes and gets me and we go camping for 2 days and i get back and read an email that she sent and said that she doesnt wanna talk about it and she wants to pretend that we never made out..i sent her an email back asking why.."one question..why?" i need to talk about it but she doesnt wanna!! how could i get her to talk about it?? this NEEDS to get straightened out IMMEDIATELY.
    it is soooo hard to get her to talk with me about stuff that she dont want to.. so i need some help!

she is very difficult to understand, she is not your average girl.
    also she is 14...and i am 16.
    if there is anything else you need to know so you can help me, ask.

uh, there is nothing UN-average about her.

If you spent half as much time as you do thinking about and analyzing this relationship as you do, things would go so much smoother.

You need to develop an attitude early on of "I don't really care" about shit like this. She is 14 damn years old. She is a child. She is going to act like a child. The only thing she is doing is "trying" to be all grown up and mature. She isn't. Neither are you.

You need your "ex" to BE your ex and just ignore her and leave her alone.

This isn't the girl you are going to marry. Stop wasting your time over-thinking and analyzing this shit. The more posts you make asking about her the more the rest of us are rolling our eyes wondering when you are going to finally be done with this child.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok so you two messed around and then she stopped because she was mad at herself for letting it happen.... Been there done that.... She probably thought she could just be friends with you and well feelings got in the way and she ended up doing more then she wanted to. But she is rather young.... I wouldn't look too far into it. She probably was just getting caught up in the moment like most girls do and then regretted it because things were over between the two of you.

I wouldn't count on things working out between the two of you. There are other girls out there. I would just say that it was fun while it happened and that is that. Shes 14 and Im sure shes not sure about what she wants...

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    uh, there is nothing UN-average about her.
    so you are saying by this that she is your average girl eh? well i know her better than you and i KNOW she is different than other girls. what do you think i mean when i say that?? maybe you misunderstood me, maybe i misunderstood you.

If you spent half as much time as you do thinking about and analyzing this relationship as you do, things would go so much smoother.
    maybe it is because i am inexperienced and i dont know the difference between a problem and what is not in a relationship. i will get this in time, even if i dont do it when you blow the whistle. also i do think a lot. do you??

You need to develop an attitude early on of "I don't really care" about shit like this. She is 14 damn years old. She is a child. She is going to act like a child. The only thing she is doing is "trying" to be all grown up and mature. She isn't. Neither are you.
    i dont just develop attitudes nor do they grow on trees. i really do care but i can hide it. 14 years old= nothing but age. how long she has been here. you cant put maturity on age. as far as i am concerned she is a young adult at that and she is wayyyyyyyyy more mature than any girl i know of that age.

You need your "ex" to BE your ex and just ignore her and leave her alone..
    maybe when hell freezes. or if she hates me...(that would make hell freeze over)

This isn't the girl you are going to marry. Stop wasting your time over-thinking and analyzing this shit. The more posts you make asking about her the more the rest of us are rolling our eyes wondering when you are going to finally be done with this child.
    is that what your crystal ball says????? you never know what could happen in life, and i know for sure your name isnt jesus christ.
    maybe i am annoying you with my posts but there is SOMEONE i really care about in this world and im not gonna let go so easily. this is the love forum right? you are sUPPOSED to post threads like this. mabye you are just sick of hearing stuff from this mysterious "lilwing" that you know nothing about.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok I can tell your upset with what we told you. Truth is we don't know whats gonna happen in the future. Maybe the timing is off with this girl right now or she has issues w/ what she wants right now.....but we are just trying to make you see things from a realistic point of view.

We aren't saying that things won't work out..... But for right now it seems she has her mind made up with not wanting to get back together w/ you or mess around with you. Maybe in time things will change...... but in the meantime we are trying to let you know that there are other girls..... And we don't want to watch you sit around and get hurt time and time again over something that may not ever be.

We have been there and done that......most of the people on this forum speak from experience. Just trying to pass along some advice.... It might not be what you want to hear....but this what happens alot from experience.

It isnt uncommon because I myself have found myself in her situation w/ ex's of mine. I tried hanging out and so much more happened and I wanted to kick myself for getting wrapped up in the moment. NOt saying Im the same as her......everyone is different....but I can kinda relate you know?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i dont just develop attitudes nor do they grow on trees. i really do care but i can hide it. 14 years old= nothing but age. how long she has been here. you cant put maturity on age. as far as i am concerned she is a young adult at that and she is wayyyyyyyyy more mature than any girl i know of that age..
    Of course you feel she is mature, neither of you have been in a relationship with a real adult, so you don't know the difference. The most mature 14 yr old in the world doesn't have the education, the life experience, or the hormonal balance to be called an adult by any means. Don't take offense to this, we are trying to help you, like Ellyn said, based on our experience. Not only have we all been teenagers (and trust me, we ALL felt we were more mature than everyone else our age....all of us), but we see thread after thread after thread by people your age saying the same thing. And we just keep repeating ourselves. Again, no offense meant.

My advice? Give the girl space........do you really want to be involved with someone anyway who'd make out with you and then want to pretend it never happened? Personally, I'd be offended. Remember: Ex's are always ex's for a reason. If more people would remember that, we'd save a lot of threads on here, I can tell ya.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

lilwing89 Guest
    she wants to pretend it never happened cause she didnt wanna do it in the first place and she wants to be friends for now..

Tone Guest
    I saw the title and the long story and kept waiting for some grizzly bear to come in or some axe murderer on the loose wander into your camp...

I think I've been watching too many horror movies...

Ok lilwing, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself.

I want you to consider the amount of time total you have spent interacting with this girl. TOTAL time. This includes thinking about her. Writing to and about her. Talking to and about her. Seeing her. Spending time just hanging out with her.

This is the Total time you have invested in this girl.

We will assign this number a letter: A

Now, let's think about every single aged 14 year old female on the planet. Using my powers of assumption, I will make an educated guess that there are AT LEAST 5,000,000 14 year old girls on this planet at any given time.

Now, let's take another assumption that your Total (A) is at LEAST 100 hours. That's a lot of time, but chances are if you average it out, it could even be more.

Now, let's take an average of the number of 14 year old girls you have spent time with that you know, in your entire life. I will be completely generous, and assume you have known or interacted with about 150 14 year old girls in your life total. Very generous, I would assume.

Ok, so now lets assume you have spent an average of 30 hours total with each of these 150 girls.

In a 16 year old's life, there are about 140,160 or so hours. Let's say you spent 30 hours total interaction time with 150 14 year old girls. This totals 4500 hours of the above life span amount.

Now, with THIS girl in particular, we are saying your total is at least 100 hours.

So, in theory, the average amount of time you have spent invested in this individual is on or about 0.0713 of your entire lifespan up to this point.

The absolute maximum amount of time you could have spent getting to know the other 150 girls, averages out to about .3114 each of your lifespan up to this point.

The absolute maximum amount of time you could have allowed to spend with the OTHER 4,999,850 14 year old girls on the planet equals about 0.02711 hours each, or about 1.62 minutes each. (If of course, you never slept, ate, bathed or left an enclosed room with nothing but chicks filtering in once every 1.62 minutes)

Now, with the above statistic, HAVE YOU DONE THIS? Of course not. Even if you could, CLEARLY you would have absolutely no way of getting to know EACH girl very well within the span of 1.62 minutes each.

So, with all of the 14 year old girls on the planet I have listed here, with all the other 14 year old girls you have met and spent time with, and with this 14 year old girl you speak of, what is the point I am trying to make?

You don't have a godamn clue what the rest of the girls in the world are like. So don't insult my intelligence by telling me she is "different" than any of them, because you don't have any friggin idea.

I want you to consider the amount of time total you have spent interacting with this girl. TOTAL time. This includes thinking about her. Writing to and about her. Talking to and about her. Seeing her. Spending time just hanging out with her.

Now, let's think about every single aged 14 year old female on the planet. Using my powers of assumption, I will make an educated guess that there are AT LEAST 5,000,000 14 year old girls on this planet at any given time.

Now, let's take another assumption that your Total (A) is at LEAST 100 hours. That's a lot of time, but chances are if you average it out, it could even be more.

Now, let's take an average of the number of 14 year old girls you have spent time with that you know, in your entire life. I will be completely generous, and assume you have known or interacted with about 150 14 year old girls in your life total. Very generous, I would assume.

Ok, so now lets assume you have spent an average of 30 hours total with each of these 150 girls.

In a 16 year old's life, there are about 140,160 or so hours. Let's say you spent 30 hours total interaction time with 150 14 year old girls. This totals 4500 hours of the above life span amount.

Now, with THIS girl in particular, we are saying your total is at least 100 hours.

So, in theory, the average amount of time you have spent invested in this individual is on or about 0.0713 of your entire lifespan up to this point.

The absolute maximum amount of time you could have spent getting to know the other 150 girls, averages out to about .3114 each of your lifespan up to this point.

The absolute maximum amount of time you could have allowed to spend with the OTHER 4,999,850 14 year old girls on the planet equals about 0.02711 hours each, or about 1.62 minutes each. (If of course, you never slept, ate, bathed or left an enclosed room with nothing but chicks filtering in once every 1.62 minutes)

Now, with the above statistic, HAVE YOU DONE THIS? Of course not. Even if you could, CLEARLY you would have absolutely no way of getting to know EACH girl very well within the span of 1.62 minutes each.

So, with all of the 14 year old girls on the planet I have listed here, with all the other 14 year old girls you have met and spent time with, and with this 14 year old girl you speak of, what is the point I am trying to make?

You don't have a godamn clue what the rest of the girls in the world are like. So don't insult my intelligence by telling me she is "different" than any of them, because you don't have any friggin idea.
    Can you kids say "OWNED"?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Cybog... you are THE MAN.

That was one of the BEST THINGS I've ever seen on this forum.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lilwing...you're acting like a a lil boy.

lilwing89 Guest

maybe you mean dating wise but i mean alltogether. everyone has something different about them. and neither one of us can prove our points so lets just drop it.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Lilwing...you're acting like a a lil boy.
    does that make me an actor?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    does that make me an actor?
    Maybe.

Question is.

Can you cease this act?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast