+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my little problem...just want to talk about it><''''''

my little problem...just want to talk about it><''''''

Hey guys so i'm extremely lucky and i do believe that my partner and i are actually in love we've been together a little over a year and i still feel amazingly attached to her
    So recently on facebook...i've gotten a little crush just one of those girls you add on facebook because they go to the same school and she's recently been a lot more active (i'm actually like one of those never active people who like a status once in a while). Anyways i've gotten crazy obsessed with this girl i even did that thing where you pretend a friends hacked you to say hi and pretended to accidentally send a message to the wrong person but she ignored me. i've been looking at her pictures and fantasised a fair bit about her...if fact im even got a bit guilty about this and got a bit of insomnia about it.... i definitely don't want to go out with her and much prefer my current girlfriend...i just really want to know this girl a bit better but i have no idea how to...we know nothing about each other and well...she probably thinks i'm a creep now...i just want to be friends with this girl...this is just a kind of rant so i can let it out thank you so much for reading this

BACK AWAY FROM THE GIRL.

I know where you are now because I've been there before. I know you want to be friends with this girl - but like it or not, it's your hormones talking. Don't feed this thing and it will go away.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

D=
    ...can i still fantasise?

Just be her friend ppffft who are you f uckin kidding here. It comes in steps before the cheating actually begins, fantisizing, messaging, meeting up, before you know it you are making out, etc.

We all fantasize BUT, if it starts to take over your life, it becomes obsessing type behavior. You will find yourself emotionally removed from your own relationship with your GF.

Ask your girlfriend what you should do. Be sure to tell her everything you've told us in your opening post.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It wouldn't be wise to even fantasize.