+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is wrong with me?

What is wrong with me?

I need help
    Where to start?
    Well, my fiance came from a very abusive relationship. His ex wife is just not a very nice person to say the least. I find myself very protective of him, so when they get into it, I go into protect mode. He wouldn't have anything to do with her buttttt, they have kids together. She causes a lot of stress on us. But we're still together and still in love and still going strong. Her attempts to break us up have proven much to no avail.

Anywho. When my fiance and I got together, I had no problems getting turned on and becoming wet. We would also be able to make love several times a day almost everyday of the week. But fast forward 1 year and 40 pounds later, I have problems getting wet. And we are intimate maybe twice a month? I think the most upsetting part is when him and I are getting into foreplay, and I swear I am wet down there. I feel it through my undies and everything. But when I touch myself, I'm dry. And that just upsets me so much it kills the mood, and my mind starts going a mile a minute thinking that maybe there is something wrong with me, or even worse, start thinking about the times he was with his ex wife. Yikes.

Is there anything I can do to get our intimacy back to the level it was before?

Yes, change to a healthy diet, and exercise. Also you need to remove yourself from the stress, as stress is a contributor to weight gain. Exercise relieves stress, so it's a win win.

When you change your habits, focus on your health and mental health, things will improve dramtically.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Yes, change to a healthy diet, and exercise. Also you need to remove yourself from the stress, as stress is a contributor to weight gain. Exercise relieves stress, so it's a win win.

When you change your habits, focus on your health and mental health, things will improve dramtically.
    Or carry lube and eat like a champ.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Drink more water.

Most people don't drink enough, and it REALLY affects your health "down there".

lalalita Guest
    May I ask your age?

why care about him with his ex wife? you had ex partners too, they are all ex's for a reason. do you just stop having sex or foreplay, why don't you continue on and get yourself back in the mood with him. also, if the extra lbs bother you exercise together or with some gf's a few times a week.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake