+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Yes I am a *****!

Yes I am a *****!

Ok so I wrote a few weeks ago that I was thinking about finishing with my bf. Well now I know that I have to finish with him and it's my fault. I went to a party the other day and ended up going back to a mates house and sleeping with him. Yes I know I was totally out of order but now I really don't know how to finish it with my bf! I don't wanna upset him to much or anything. Any suggestions?? I've never had to finish with someone before! Thanks

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, first of all I suggest you end it as soon as possible. No one deserves a cheating partner.

I also suggest you don't end it by telling him you cheated. Or else, it really IS going to make you look like a *****, and it will hurt him a lot. Break it to him gently, tell him you don't feel happy in this relationship anymore, and that it would be better for the both of you if you were to part ways. If he still likes you, it's obviously still going to hurt him; but you have to do it. It's just how you do it that makes the difference. Good luck.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Things happen....although I personally wouldn't have let them happen until I was thru with my relationship with the other guy...but thats just me.

You need to be honest with him by telling him your not happy anymore and you don't want to be in a relationship. Don't go too much into detail about what just happened because you were thinking about ending it before this even happened. Just end it. It will hurt him alot less in the long run if you just do it now instead of just leading him on.

Well said.

I really don't know how to finish it with my bf! I don't wanna upset him to much or anything.
    Maybe you should have thought about this before you let another man stick his dick in you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Maybe you should have thought about this before you let another man stick his dick in you.
    Well said Cybog.

And if it were me, I would want to know that you did that. If he hasn't done anything terrible to you, and you just don't want to be with him anymore, he may think that at some point he'll still have a chance. When my ex broke up with me she really gave me no reason except that she wasn't happy like she used to be. No reasons, nothing. And I still love her. I wish there was a good reason for it like her cheating on me because I wish I could hate her. And your boyfriend will wish he has a reason to hate you. If you just say you your not happy he'll pry and want to know what is going on. No reason to give him false hope.

No I'm not going to tell him because I think it will upset him a lot more and I don't want to do that. And before anyone says it I'm not telling me for me but for him! I'm going to make it clear that thats the end so he won't wanna get back with me! and besides he told me the other week that if we ever broke up he wouldn't having a problem finding someone else! so there!