+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: worse movie ever made/you saw?

good will hunting. stupid and obnoxious bullshit movie.

I agree on Cage. The Rock, Ghost Rider, Snakes Eyes weren't winners either.

Worse movies anything Steven Seagal's was in. Seagal makes me think of Seagull and all they do is shit on everything [ both create shit ]

I actually really loved The Rock, but that's because of Sean Connery's character. Haha "Losers always whine about their 'best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

But I agree about The Hobbit movies. They stretched it so much to try to milk that cash cow so much that they ruined it. Seriously, three movies? It should have been two, at the most, and respectful of the book.

And am I the only one who can barely stand James Woods? He ruined Straight Talk for me and almost ruined Contact for me...
    But speaking of terrible movies...
    Maximum Overdrive
    anything with Steven Seagal
    Cocktail
    Six Pack
    Dakota
    Black Swan
    The Black Dhalia

Rowen Black Swan is actually much better when you look it for second time because you know whats coming understand the movie better and dont feel so crazy as the main actress.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

PC, I would believe you if I hadn't watched it three times. haha I hate it still.

I was looking at Jackson and Cage movies the other day and found this hahahaha... the worse of both together in one stinker. I never watched this OBVIOUSLY, lol but who wants to watch it and critic it here? hahaha no hands up for this one.

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I think this the old movie where black guy get caught in his own house and got shoot on by police because they thought hes a thug since hes black. Yep thats the right movie. here is trailer btw

It was actually ok to watch back in the day

To be honest I never find anything for myself in Kill Bill movie. watched it like 10 minutes or half an hour and just couldn't find anything interesting.

Did you actually watch it before, lol? Re watch it all again, pc and rate it, both actors... I'm not watching it because I know it won't be to my taste. But I lol'd at it because of the convo on both in here previously.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Breaking the whole Cage/Jackson thing we got going but have to name this one.

Are you ready for it?

....Glitter.

Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Did you actually watch it before, lol? Re watch it all again, pc and rate it, both actors... I'm not watching it because I know it won't be to my taste. But I lol'd at it because of the convo on both in here previously.
    Yes I did watch it before but it was years ago dont remember it so well. I just remember that it was okay to watch. Not a masterpiece but a watchable movie. I rather watch something new instead of watching this old movie again.

Quote Originally Posted by "hatesthis" View Post
    I am willing to sacrifice my eyes to give you a critique of it.

Haha Rowen is going to take the bullet for us, it might have a few laughs the photo looks funny. Curious if you rate it above a 5? Eagerly awaits.

Pc said above it was an okay movie to him, watchable at least.

Nico, is Glitter, Mariah's movie? She shouldn't act for real, methinks. Should stick to cleavage shots and booty short shorts in vids and let us hear her beautiful voice instead.

gigli with jlo and ben affleck. yuck lol

Hatesthis: Yup. Idk what it is with artists think they need to act as well. That shit needs to stop.

So..umhey: Never seen it but just the cover of the movie looked like it blew

Haha, some of them can act, Justin Timberlake, Jon Bon Jovi, Will Smith, Cher, and David Bowie probably a few others. Britney, Mariah and Jessica Simpson can't act.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast