+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: worse movie ever made/you saw?

Saw Bastard online with friends it was BAD!
    Stupid horror flick

Serena. Good actors couldn't save this.

^^ They were great together in Silver Linings Playbook movie though. Script wasn't good, maybe?

Don Verdean -- I know it was a satire or wtf ever but it wasn't great.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

^ i saw that one too, disappointing because sam rockwell is so good of an actor.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Ted 2

~ sequels are shitty most of the time.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Suffragette ~ bad because it was SO BORING. Good actors & I could barely get through it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

*bumps* for Exeter & I haven't watched too many movies lately to note a bad one to discuss.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I don't know about the worst ever. I've seen some pretty bad ones in my day, and it is hard to distinguish one bad one from another for being THE worst. However, definitely ranking (and I do mean RANKING, LOL) up there as one of the worst I have ever seen in my life....

Son of the Mask. I LOVED the Jim Carrey movie, The Mask as a wee little lad, and had long wished there would be a sequel. Some years later, a new mask movie comes out, starring Jamie Kennedy (who, despite some crappy movies in recent years, I've always liked). How could you go wrong? ....OH MY GOD was that movie HORRIBLE. Like, stabbing your childhood in the face horrible. Seriously, save yourself major agony (especially if you were a fan of the Jim Carrey movie) and DO NOT watch that movie.

I've never seen either, TheEvilJester. Was Jamie Kennedy in a or the Scream movie(s)?

~Mortdecai with Johnny Depp
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Yes, very good. You get a gold star! LOL! Kidding, but I am so verily happy that you knew that. Jamie Kennedy was Randy from the Scream movies. I love those movies. Even the recent 4th that seems to get a lot of hate, I enjoyed anyway.

I am not going to say it was a real stinker but B V S wasn't that great. It was typical mindless entertainment but I expected more from it if you compare how Deadpool was. I might be in the minority here. Felt like a Wonder woman movie set up.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Oh, I definitely agree with you. It was so disappointing based on what it could have/should have been. I mean, you have BATMAN AND SUPERMAN together in a movie.... and somehow they couldn't make that entertaining? This movie somehow managed to defy logic by both seeming to drag on, and yet somehow to also feel rushed. I don't even know how to explain how that makes any sense. You'd have to just experience it for yourself.

I wasn't expecting much from Batman V Superman. In fact, I only went because my local comic book store was selling tickets to a screening at my favorite theater. So, honestly, it was what I was expecting.... which was not very good.

No movie ever made can ever be worse than Congo.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Not the worse of the worse but The Witch was stupid as F. Hyped up nonsense and not a great pay off either.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678