+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: worse movie ever made/you saw?

WTF happened to James Franco he got creepy odd real quick, thinking he must do a lot of drugs or something.

Another sucks ass movie was Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End.

Endless Love and Non Stop were bad IMO.

edge of tomorrow was very meh, i actually am getting to the point i can't stand tom cruise movies anymore, lmao.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    i actually am getting to the point i can't stand tom cruise movies anymore, lmao.
    America's right there with ya.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

lmao he just lost his appeal over the last few years where other actors off his era and after still have that want to watch factor, and he really isn't that good of an actor either.

last tom cruise movie i liked was: 2004 collateral and his bit part in tropic thunder in 2008.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Collateral was pretty damn awesome, though. Especially as a nifty neo-noir film. Interestingly enough, I once made a convincing argument that Tom Cruise is actually one of the most sane men in the country. He had some acting chops, as seen in Rain Man, Minority Report and ESPECIALLY Magnolia and of course Collateral. And Born on the Fourth of July and Jerry Maguire. Wow, opening up this can of Tom Cruise has actually made me realize he's a better actor than I thought although not a great one, mind...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

he had a hey day for sure, i also liked minority report and rain man, but i liked rain man for hoffman's performance more than cruise's but it was a classic movie. but then he made war of the worlds and it all went into the shitter after that, imo, lmao. never saw magnolia or jerry maquire. but i did watch one of his early ones and liked it, it was called taps. maybe he isn't being offered challenging scripts, only these useless action ones that he seems to have outgrown his appeal in. he needs a on death row type of movie to get his acting chops back on, or play a serial killer, something.
    William Blake

Mr Tom Cruise's movie Minority report was a good film. His worse might be Rock Of Ages.

Sadly I think John Cusack is going the way of Nick Cage, Map of the Stars, sucked massively.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION], i heard that one sucked too, why did that even need to be a movie?

[MENTION=72885]hatesthis[/MENTION], never saw that one, i think cage and cusack and others need to be like eastwood and direct themselves in good movies, lead their careers not just take whatever is thrown at them.
    William Blake

It didn't need to be a movie, it was silly and poorly acted by everyone in it. I watched the movie Tammy, it was really bad, imo but I know others thought it to be funny.

I saw that Cage has a new movie out and it looks like it is probably another suckfest. I don't have the patience to actually sit through this shit, anyone going to?
    It's called Left Behind -- gets a 3.8 rating =)
    [url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2467046/]Left Behind (2014) - IMDb[/url]

lmao, i'm going to look it up now and read on it and see what it is about right now. hahaha rofl at its rating going down from the 3.8 when you posted this to 3.3 now and look at this review. man, think maybe cage should now just switch to producing and directing movies, no longer acting in them.

I want my money back
    13 October 2014 | by Ange Gregorio (Philippines) – See all my reviews

This movie was simply AWFUL. Really, really bad. And to those who are going to argue that the reason why this movie is rated so low is because people are becoming "anti- Christian", NO. The acting was terrible, the script was horrendous, seriously. A group of high school kids in drama club could do better. It was deathly boring, i thought I was in there for more than three hours.

Worst of all is the message its trying to send. Isn't it curious that the movie tried so hard to portray all of those that were left as bad messed up people? So is that supposed to mean that those who don't believe in the Christian God are all either cheaters, flirts, gamblers, thieves, drug addicts and just generally messed up? Because that's what I saw. Don't think I wouldn't catch that. I get that its a Christian movie but its still a pretty offensive way of showing off your faith.

Even in the Philippines, which is predominantly made up of believers, people in the theatre couldn't help but laugh at how absolutely ridiculous everything was. Worst movie EVER
    William Blake

ROFL, that's hilarious. He must be over his head in debt if he's taking this roles.

For colored girls. Hate that depressing ass movie. Tyler Perry story lines are always over the top.

i prefer action movies and chic flicks.
    Last edited by Starnique; 14-11-14 at 06:34 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast