+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: worse movie ever made/you saw?

worse movie ever made/you saw?

that jack and jill, and grown ups 2. adam sandler ones were a crapfest lmao and those stupid twilight movies, bruno and the dictator sucked too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Sharknado. Given it was a made for tv movie but shit..****ing stupid as hell.

i never watched that one, but heard about it. it looked like cheesy crap and lots watched it, i thought i heard it did well in the ratings, that's crazy to me.

i hate all those scary movies. 1-100 or however many they vomited out.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

It did. They're actually made a second one, if you can believe it. Blew my mind. I agree with you on the scream movies. Was never a big fan of em anyways.

The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp was pretty awful as well. Which hurts me to say since Depp is one of my favorite actors..

Taken 2 was below expectations. Paid good money to see it in cinema and it wasnt even about fighting like name suggests. Instead it was average action movie with old man with shaky hands in leading role.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    It did. They're actually made a second one, if you can believe it. Blew my mind. I agree with you on the scream movies. Was never a big fan of em anyways.

The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp was pretty awful as well. Which hurts me to say since Depp is one of my favorite actors..
    Johnny Depp was awful in Alice In Wonderland too, that movie blew as well.

Inside Llewyn Davis and Nebraska were awful to me too, both were filmed in b&w and were so BORING, if I had the choice of re-watching both or killing myself I would kill myself.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Pcmaster: Taken 2 hurt to watch. The first one was dope..such a disappointment.

Hatesthis: Agreed. He hasn't made the best of movies recently but idk. Still think the dude is magic.

Added to that list, Samuel L Jackson and Nick Cage as these guys aged something happened to either their acting chops or their taste in scripts. They both have acted in some gawd awful movies in the past few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Julia Roberts movie.. Mirror Mirror was awful too.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

^True

Cage annoys the **** out of me. He has one expression. Which is a mix between confusion and constipation.

Deep Blue Sea with Samuel L Jackson was shit. But I have to watch it everytime it comes on tv haha

Haha on your reaction to Nick Cage he has sleepy eyes like Stallone has....it makes the viewer of their movies want a blankie and a soft pillow when we watch em. * tears up old action stars in this thread ~ rip * Plus they are mumblers too >_<

Lol on "have to watch it " .. the power of Jackson compels you!

Lakeview Terrace sucked...

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Lol on "have to watch it " .. the power of Jackson compels you!

Lakeview Terrace sucked...
    Damn that one sucked so hard haha.

Oh shit what about Snakes on a Plane? That was probably one of Jackson's worst.

It's a tossup for me between Titanic and The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey.

Titanic was 3 hours of fantastic cinematography, so-so acting, and a horrible script.

The Hobbit... Peter Jackson is a great film director, but he's not a better storyteller than Tolkien... and had no right embellishing the story beyond all recognition.

Snakes on a plane was bad, pulp fiction, however, was a great movie by S. Jackson.

HeartIsAching: The Hobbit was pretty much a joke. I was a huge fan of the book and was stoked when it came out but was kinda like "uh what the **** is this?" through the whole movie. They kept like not even 50% to the book. I mean what the hell? Messed up.

Chinagirl: Pulp fiction is badass. One of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    HeartIsAching: The Hobbit was pretty much a joke. I was a huge fan of the book and was stoked when it came out but was kinda like "uh what the **** is this?" through the whole movie. They kept like not even 50% to the book. I mean what the hell? Messed up.
    Exactly. .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast