+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: worse movie ever made/you saw?

[MENTION=65936]Starnique[/MENTION] - hey, star good to see you posting. missed you and some others. come post in off topics in the games with us?

i don't know that movie, will google it. lmao tyler perry is always doing those damn madea movies, enough already dude! he's a talented guy but get out of the old lady drag.
    Last edited by Exeter19; 18-11-14 at 07:56 AM.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

tusk, omfg that movie was so ****ed up. johnny depp character wtf dude. kevin smith directed it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

^ I never heard of the movie Tusk, Exeter. I'll look it up.

I watched some horror ones that were total dumpers, but sometimes when bored you'll watch anything even if you have to pay for the pain of it.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

A lot of movies in 2014.

Amazing Spider-man 2
    3 Days to Kill
    Fury
    RoboCop
    Dumb and Dumber to
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I didn't like the movie Annabelle. Stupid & boring.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Went with the gf, dragged to see that JLo movie, it was a shit pile of a movie, could barely sit through that worthless, bad acting crap. It was called The Boy Next Door.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

^ Good to know I was curious about that movie, I'll skip it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

People keep having nothing but bad things to say about 50 shades movie, it wasn't as horrible as some make others think but it wasn't sexy either ~ lots of build up for more of a let down.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Adam Sandler's movie -- The Cobbler O M F G that was horrible. I think it's time the dude stopped doing comedies.

Winter's tale I wanted to like it the concept is good but nothing maybe I am not a fan of the lead actor.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

A Million Ways To Die In The West. Sucked ass. Wasn't even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Adam Sandler's movie -- The Cobbler O M F G that was horrible. I think it's time the dude stopped doing comedies.
    lmao, jffs are you even shocked that it sucked? i see his movies now, read the plot and go, no! ain't gonna watch. i didn't mind a million ways movie, megvoh and i didn't seen winter's tale, lovebroken, who's the lead?
    William Blake

I only like Adam Sandler when he's in movies with Drew Barrymore. Love her, and she elevates him in his movies because of their chemistry.

The Last Five Years. Couldn't stand it for too long and I like musical movies but not this one it bored me to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Went with the gf, dragged to see that JLo movie, it was a shit pile of a movie, could barely sit through that worthless, bad acting crap. It was called The Boy Next Door.
    Yup, agree!! The Boy Next Door is just a rubbish, and it doesn't have any meanings in it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    People keep having nothing but bad things to say about 50 shades movie, it wasn't as horrible as some make others think but it wasn't sexy either ~ lots of build up for more of a let down.
    Well,to be honest, fifty shades of grey is really dreadful

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast