+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I cut her out of my life

How do I cut her out of my life

I have gotten really close with this girl the last 6 months. Seniors in high school if it means anything. I developed feelings for her and eventually she found out. She said she liked me too. And for the last 4 months, we have really gotten close. Last night she killed me though.

We have the kind of relationship we can talk about anything. At like 10 pm she texted me asking if I was busy. I say no. She says something happened and she did not know who else to go to. I ask what happened. 10 minutes later she drops on me that her and her coworker (who I know) had just had sex and the condom broke and she did not know what to do. I was so beyond angry, hurt, confused and I just told her "you can go buy Plan B from the pharmacy". She said "Ok but I am really scared here. He's freaking out and I am a complete mess". I replied w/ "Sorry. I really am speechless right now. I don't really know what to tell you". She said "it's ok" and that was the last we talked.

I have dealt with a lot of crap with her and every time found myself going back to her but last night was the last straw. It's hurts to much to just be friends with her because I like her so much. We have one week left of school before graduation and I have to sit next to her in class every one of those days and I know this last week is going to be awkward as hell. When and how do I tell her that I can't be friends w/ her anymore because I like her to much? I still feel sick to my stomach and want to just go off on her but I know that's the last thing she needs.

And one more question. WHy would she go to me about this? She has 3 best friends who she could have gone to or her parents but instead she goes to the guy who has openly expressed feelings for her. It doesn't make sense to me.

She knows you are a sucker for her that's why. BTW you are the only person you should be mad at. You let your feelings grow for her when she isn't willing to reciprocate. Stop being friends with girls, it's not the way to get a GF.

Just be honest with her. Tell her you can't just be her friend. Block her number from your phone, block her on fb. I get that it'll be awkward as shit sitting next to her in class but it doesn't mean you have to engage in a conversation with her you know?

Dude you have been ****ing friend zoned months ago. You are playing the role of the gay male girlfriend. Smackie is spot on. Stop trying to be girls friends, you will never get any pussy.

Its too awkward of a situation for you now. What I would do is just keep your cool until graduation and then don't talk to her after that. You cant exactly tell her with only one week left that you cant be friends with her.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    Dude you have been ****ing friend zoned months ago. You are playing the role of the gay male girlfriend. Smackie is spot on. Stop trying to be girls friends, you will never get any pussy.

Its too awkward of a situation for you now. What I would do is just keep your cool until graduation and then don't talk to her after that. You cant exactly tell her with only one week left that you cant be friends with her.
    Too late for that one. It happened last night. What she told me was honestly too much for me and it was driving me insane. In class (we sit right next to each other btw) we sat there for 30 min with complete silence. She did not say one word, took my year book and wrote a whole page telling me how much I mean to her, then gave it back and went and sat with other friends. I kept catching her staring I knew they were talking about me b/c I heard my name at least 3 times. I really did want to wait but I couldn't take it anymore.

So did you tell her that you can't be friends anymore?

Anyway, take this as a lesson learned: never try to make friends with people you are attracted to. It's pointless. Only make friends with people (male or female) whom you are not attracted to and who are not attracted to you, and if you are attracted to someone, let them know straight away (flirt, ask them out).

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So did you tell her that you can't be friends anymore?

Anyway, take this as a lesson learned: never try to make friends with people you are attracted to. It's pointless. Only make friends with people (male or female) whom you are not attracted to and who are not attracted to you, and if you are attracted to someone, let them know straight away (flirt, ask them out).
    Yes. I told her that we could not be close anymore because I like and care about her to much to keep myself in the position that I am in. And even though she wanted to enjoy the end of the year with me like she said, it was like we went to being complete strangers over night. And yeah i realize that now. I did try back in December by asking her out and she basically gave me a not right now but maybe in the future. Being that this is the first girl I had ever developed real feelings for her, I believed her which is why I ended up staying around for the last 6 months.

I see. I'm sorry you're hurting, it sucks when someone we love doesn't feel the same way. The upside is that school will soon be over and you won't have to see her anymore. You'll get over her and even though you will never forget her (first true love and all), the feelings will fade and you will meet someone else. Good luck :-).

Yeah it is pretty ****ed up. Sorry mate. Trust me there are plenty of fish in the sea for you. The Future is yours

Ok you have told her now you cant be her friend so stick to your word and dont let her worm her way back in.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

And remember my advice....stop being friends with girls you have deep feelings for.

Tip: when they say "maybe" or "in the future" or "not right now I'm busy with exams" or "dated too many jerks" etc it's their way of letting you down easy. Please take it as "I am not interested" and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

To add never invest your feeling in someone you are not even going out with. Save it for when you become "official".

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    And remember my advice....stop being friends with girls you have deep feelings for.

Tip: when they say "maybe" or "in the future" or "not right now I'm busy with exams" or "dated too many jerks" etc it's their way of letting you down easy. Please take it as "I am not interested" and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

To add never invest your feeling in someone you are not even going out with. Save it for when you become "official".
    Thanks. Again, this being my first rodeo with a girl even though i am a senior I really did not know hwo to handle everything but that's life. I've learned from my mistakes now and I will just move on.