+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RSK vs The World

RSK vs The World

I am now 22, and I have NEVER told this to anyone. It's not like I try to keep it a secret (or that it is a secret) - I just didn't feel the need to tell anybody this. While I was browsing the threads, I just thought about it, and decided to share:

When I was young (VERY young - maybe about 9 or 10), I had the most BIZZARE theory on my existence. I would convince myself of this as a kid. (Maybe that's why I've turned out the way I am today).

So, without anymore time wasting, let me get to my Theory (Please don't laugh, I was quite young).

In my mind, I was God. Yes, I know it is crazy, but I actually thought I was God. The reason: I always wondered if 'other people' have the same feelings as I did, and my gut instinct went with 'NO'. In my mind, other people were created for me to enjoy their company - they were all robots - including my parents, friends, family, and pure strangers.

To be honest, I never thought I was the God, but I always thought I was a God. I thought there was someone up there who created this situation for me, to live my life like this.

You have to understand, I was an impressionable kid - I was amazed with the complexity of life, that I needed to simplify - and that's how I did it.

Of course, as time went on, I never thought about it again - but for some reason, I've been reminded today of how I use to think as a kid.

Tone Guest
    I think we've all wondered about crazy stuff like that... ever see The Truman Story?

I use to always wonder.. what if the way you see things, and the way every other person in the world sees things is different... like if you look at an apple - you see it as an apple.. what if someone else's eyes/brains/whatever translates it completely different... and same thing for what if what you hear and what YOU understand is language sounds completely different to someone else...

Like there is this invisible translator or something.. LoL I use to think about stuff like that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At about the same age I came up with the theory that I was the only truly alive person on the the Earth. That everybody else was nothing but a shell. That God had his entire focus on me and used these souless people to test me.

lilwing89 Guest
    did you go to a christian school?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who?

Me or RSK?

Use the reply button man.

lilwing89 Guest
    i was too lazy....anyways i meant to RK.

no i didn't lilwing89, why do you ask?

actually, lilwing, i never really went to a 'christian school' as in the emphasis was christian teachings...but the schools i went to made all kids sing hyms every morning.

In fact, the schools were all public, but in that country (to this day), all schools are like this (except high school), but before high school, we sing many christian hyms in assembly halls in the mornings before school classes actually start.

i don't know, but maybe that has something to do with your post above? fill me in though - i'd like to know.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd have killed somebody if I had to do that shit.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was raised Lutheran and went to a Lutheran school until 8th grade. Honestly I never thought of myself as God....but I always felt there was that higher being present.

Now I do believe that there are angels....or at least people who come into our lives at unexpected times/briefly and make an impact.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now that I think about it, I believe more in God than I do in angels.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I obviously believe in God.......but there have been some strange things that have happened that have literally saved the lives of people in my family. People who appeared out of nowhere... Now yeah it could have been just some person passing by......who knows?

Tone Guest
    The human mind is very powerful.

Chances are these cases are much more psychological than supernatural.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know we don't put too much faith into our fellow man.

Granted not everybody is "angel" material.

But I think there's a great many people who will do something drastic to help another in disregard of their own life.

Tone Guest
    Yeah, agreed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast