I think I'm better on my own.

I've just got myself into what most people call a "love triangle". I'm in love with a woman who doesn't love me back, I just met someone else yet I do not feel intense, strong feelings for her but I have what they call "love at first sight" crushes.

I was under a lot of stress today, so I just locked myself inside my bedroom and began chatting away to some woman online (stupid, I know!), I was just exhausted and under pressure so I wanted somebody to talk, especially a stranger considering we don't know each other and will never meet but after we continued the conversation, she turned out to be very decent and she really cheered me up so then we just started talking about each other's hobbies and interests. We didn't exchange any personal information which is always the number 1 rule about online chatting so she doesn't know my home address nor does she my DOB etc. I just put the simple A/S/L. After we talked, we just clicked instantly. She shares the same interests as me, we have a lot in common. We both were surprised so then we just told each other's first names (not middle or last) and then we got curious so we showed our faces on webcam so we both know we're not some creepy perverts looking for a cybersex. We just looked at each other, fully clothed for a few seconds and then the cameras were turned off and we continued to chat. So I have now got a small on her but I'm madly in love with my ex-partner.