+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...

It was one of his best..

What others would u recommend me lookin up??

Honestly you're not gunna find anything looking him up online. Except for the quote you have tattooed haha. I have a book of haikus I got when I was going through my deep emo artsy phase when I was younger that has some of his work in it.

I don't have it on me right now, otherwise I would quote you something. I think this might be his but I'm not 100% sure so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong..

Summer lake.
    Only my campfire
    Disturbs the stars.

Deepshit.

D'aw the lipstick kiss on the tat, so sweet. That is an impressive tattoo, Nico, he looks like he was a happy type of guy with that smile he has. Thanks for mentioning me in thread, that was nice of you. As you know I don't have any tats only a few piercings, but like I told you in my blog I did look at tat designs online and picked a few that I might like to have ... in doing so I realized I am very tattoo fussy, I think it will be a tough decision for me when it comes time to get mine. Will you post any of your other tats in here, if I had tats I would definitely post mine. I'll try to find the online ones I bookmarked and come back and re post.

- - - Updated - - -

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I really like the second one. The placement is perfect. And I've always visually enjoyed cherry blossom trees but really liked em when I found out how symbolic they are in different cultures.

I like how the Buddhist see it best. Idk if you know much about those trees so excuse me while I geek on it for a second haha..but the blossoms don't last very long. They just have a really short amount of time they're in bloom but for the Buddhist, they see that as a symbolism for life. How beautiful life is but how fleeting it is as the same time. It would be a cool idea for a tat.

Also like the cat ones because they would suit you ha

And yeah, I will probably post my others as well. Some are just script tattoos so idk if anyone would wanna see those or not. But I have a small one in between my shoulder blades and two on my side I could post later on..
    Last edited by nico88; 04-06-14 at 11:03 PM.

Yes, I agree the cherry blossom one is beautiful and looks sexy on her back too.. I like flowers, birds, butterflies, cats tats like that the most, the cat and the moon I love but in a smaller size and not in that placement on the back it looks awkward where she got it, imo. I like a black heart with a bit of pink through it too as a tat. Then maybe somewhere inside the tat put the name of my first child and add on as I have other kiddies..to personalize it for me.

So the rest of yours are black ink tats? Are the ones on your sides large because I know a girl who has a whole thing from a fairy tale written on her side, all the way down her ribcage area.

I didn't know that about cherry blossom trees and Buddhist, thank you. I know they are beautiful and cheerful, and look great in photography esp for weddings and give off a sense of zen and peacefulness, and I love that.

Sorry I don't have any real ones to share, hope some more posters will share their tats too..lots on here must have them, and no one needs to show their faces only a cropped section of their tats.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

If you don't post pics of all your tattoos can you just say what they are and when you got them.

I'm thinking of getting my first but I'm scared it's going to hurt too bad and my parents tell me that I'll end up regretting it when I'm older

lalalita Guest
    I've been getting tattooed since I was 18. The only places I don't have tattoos are on my hands and neck.

Hatesthis: I like that idea of the heart and then adding your children's names when you have em. A buddy of mine has his daughter's footprints from when she was born on his chest over his heart. One of my favorite tattoos I've ever seen on a person. So simple but so powerful at the same time.

I have a few with a lil color but the majority of them are in black and gray scale. And no my script tats aren't anything like your friends. They're either one or three words. Nothing elaborate. Yet. Ha

Imalivex3: I'll probably post a few more. The ones that mean the most. But if you're that interested in knowing...sure why not? Ha

I got Chinese symbols on my back. Which was actually the first tattoo I ever got but I don't count it as my first due to the fact that I was 15 and it was such a ****ing cliche haha. It's hard to even count it as a real tattoo. No offense to the guy that did it. So my first REAL tattoo was grandpa. One the same arm I have my brother's name, my lucky number, under that I have the word blessed. Also have the world, sun, and flowers around the stupid Chinese symbols in between my shoulder blades, I have antlers, a bee, a snake, ironically I have your username on me. Well just the phrase "I'm alive". Also have the phrase "good people love" going down the back of my leg. Uhhh...I think that's all. Damn I had more than I thought haha.

As far as your parents telling you you're going to regret it later in life, I can't say I agree with. Yeah I'll admit that I have some stupid ones, but they represent me at a certain time in my life so I'm cool with that. And as for the pain..it doesn't bother me. But pain is only temporary after all.

Lalalita: Wow that's awesome. I bet your body art tells quite the story.

Can I ask about why you got one of the random ones like the antlers? Lol

Haha sure. It's a legit question. Oddly enough those are one of my favorites.

Bucks are one of my favorite animals and they shed their antlers every couple years so it symbolizes my shedding or regrowth sort of. Just a reminder to myself that I'm constantly growing.

Tattoos are for human failures.

Thats really cool! Do all of your tattoos have meanings like that?

Lol at kingz.

I found a few small thing on his background but not alot of his poems. Did u mean for me to look him up in a bookstore??

Imalivex3: Most of em, yes.

So..umhey: Si. It depends on the store tho. I'll look for my book when I get home to NY tomorrow and let you know what the title is.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast