+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...

Tattoos...

Hatesthis threw this idea my way about posting a thread for my tattoos and encouraging others to post pics of theirs as well and I thought it was a good idea...sooo let's do dis bisssh.

I have quite a few so I don't really know if I wanna post all of em..I think I'll just post the first one I ever got for now. And it's kinda the one that means the most to me so it works out.

My grandpa passed away a while back and I got this portrait done a few years ago of him in his glory days in the navy. This pic is back when I first got it and my grandmother seen it for the first time and gave him a kiss.

Anybody else have any tattoos on them they want to share or have any tattoos they've seen and thought were cool?
    Attached Images Attached Images

lalalita Guest
    I'm moderately tattooed but I don't feel like collecting photos lol.

Love your portrait!

Man, that is very life like, you had one superior artist doing that tat for you. Nice tribute too.
    I have tats, posted a pic of me on here before in some girls thread in the love forum sections about rating looks, if I can dig that out I'll post it. Not sure how well you can see the tats but you can see I have them, rofl.

Awww how sweet! Ur grandpa was quite the stud. I only have one tattoo so far. It's a haiku from one of my favorite poets. I'll try to post a pic of it later. If i forget remind me!

Lalalita: Thanks. If you're not into posting pics, wanna at least tell me what your favorite piece is?

Somehelp4me: Thank dude. Yeah I found this guy in Brooklyn who just did the dopest shit. He does a lot of old school looking tattoos. He's amazing. I sat for 12 hours. Well worth it.

So..umhey: Please do. I told hatesthis I'd probably be the only one posting pics haha

Rofl, I looked at it and you can't see shit, you can see they are on up my arm but not much else,pic was because a poster called Ugly Swan posted her photo so in turn I posted one of me.
    So if you want to see it, I can link you thread and page it's on but no point showing the photo for a tat pic in a tattoo thread, you need a good shot of the tat =)
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/85837-The-looks-scale-how-do-guys-rate/page5[/url]

12 hours, wtf. You must be a very patience person.
    Last edited by somehelp4me; 03-06-14 at 10:49 AM.

Haha yeah you can say that. I mean I got two by him in one sitting. But hey,It's go big or go home right?

You got a whole sleeve or is it just a half? I want a full sleeve so bad but due to the line of work I'm in...it wouldn't be the smartest move. If I could tho..I'd be covered in em.
    Last edited by nico88; 03-06-14 at 11:19 AM.

lol aww that would be no fun!! heres my pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a cool tattoo.

Mizuta wrote some of my favorite poems. Kudos on your literary tastes, so..umhey.

erm.......confession. i have no clue who that person is lol. i just found that quote and i could relate to it so i said to myself yesssss tattoo!! did i lose cool points???

Haha nah I'll let you keep em. If you're bored you should look him up sometime. He wrote a lot of cool shit like that.

I am off work today so I'll def look him up fo'sho!!

that is a nice way to memorialize your grandfather, nico88.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thank you, Exeter19. It was the least I could do. He was a great man..

so I google some of his poems prertty deep stuff. I think my quote is my fav so far tho

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast