+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tattoos...

That's a beautiful piece of art, nico88.

It will make an awesome tattoo, is the American flag falling apart or coming together? Should include this art into your art thread too.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    New tattoo I designed. Hopefully getting it over the weekend. ****ing stoked.

Damn, man, that is excellent - I'd have that tattoo'd too if I was allowed anymore =) You should get that I don't know licensed, copyrighted or trademarked whatever it is you do, and make money on it because I am sure others would pay to get that as a tat also. Nice work!

Thanks guys. Tattoo artist was booked for the rest of the year but he said he'd make an exception for me in a few weeks. Bummed I couldn't get it done as soon as I wanted but thankful he thinks enough of me to fit me in even though he's book solid.

[MENTION=76419]anya_may21[/MENTION]: I set the flag up that way so people can form their own conclusions. To me tho the American flag is falling apart but I put the eagle there to show that no matter what we're gunna rise and soar above it.

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION]: Huh..good idea dude. I didn't even think of that. I'd feel honored to have my art on somebody regardless..but it would be nice to make money off it ha. I'd have to look into that. Thanks for suggesting it.

I loved your artwork tattoo design, nico. So super talented. Where do you want to place that one because it looks like it will be a larger piece, other arm, because your gramps is on one arm, or on your chest? Impressive, I like the meaning behind the art too.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Thank you.

As for the placement I'm still working on that. I was thinking my side. You know that massive portrait of Marie Antoinette that guy had that I posted on the previous page? I think I want it kind of like that. Maybe have the flag falling from my ribs and then have the eagle like right above my hip. Maybe. Idk. We'll see...

- - - Updated - - -

oh ps
    [MENTION=72885]hatesthis[/MENTION]: I got two pm's on draft waiting to be sent to you. Apparently I'vel filled your inbox to capacity. My bad haha

You definitely should investigate doing that, nico - but cool knowing others loved your art so much they paid to get it tattoo'd. I bet if you put that on canvas you could sell it all over too.

I was thinking of putting it on a canvas because my dad actually really liked it and i think he'd hang that shit up over their mantle in a heartbeat because we're americanas**** haha.

Everyone's always telling me to open an online store and sell some stuff but idk..guess I'm just not ready for that yet. Soon tho. Maybe..ha

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678