+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sudden change of her behaviour (HELP ASAP)

sudden change of her behaviour (HELP ASAP)

Ok so i met this girl 2 weeks ago in a bar.We went out twice everything was perfect.Suddenly i left my country for some family issues.I called her once while i was going there and everything seemed ok again.Before that we were talking over facebook.I asked her how was the night when we were toghether and she replied with very good... u? i replied with ''SHIT i'll give you a call soon'' she asked why's that? and i never answered over facebook.2 days after i gave her a call again and she did not answer, she does not even send me first at Facebook her behavior has changed, what did i do wrong? what should i do help?the Facebook chat was before the last call and i explained her why it went shit because of family problems...

Leave her alone. Give her space to breath. When she wants to she will contact you then ask her out on a date.

There is a chance she may have met someone or her interest has dropped in you. Don't be the"needy" "stalkerish" type. This will make her push away for good.

I bet she will not contact...that sucks...i thought of giving her one more call maybe i did something wrong

So wait, the timeline is this:

1. You spend the night together.
    2. You chat on facebook, she asks you how your night with her was, you reply with that weird message.
    3. You call her soon after the facebook chat and explain what you meant by that weird message, everything seems fine.
    4. You then call her 2 days later and she doesn't reply.

Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by tommaas View Post
    I bet she will not contact...that sucks...i thought of giving her one more call maybe i did something wrong
    It doesn't matter though. Thats what most guys don't get. If she doesn't contact you, (even if it takes two or three weeks) then she doesn't want you anyway.

There are plenty of fish in the sea my friend. Keep meeting girls.

Yes,exactly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So wait, the timeline is this:

1. You spend the night together.
    2. You chat on facebook, she asks you how your night with her was, you reply with that weird message.
    3. You call her soon after the facebook chat and explain what you meant by that weird message, everything seems fine.
    4. You then call her 2 days later and she doesn't reply.

Correct?
    That's right ye

Okay, then I guess she just changed her mind about you, it happens. You hadn't been dating for a very long time and maybe she just got cold feet. I'm sorry. Now you need to focus on yourself. Perhaps wait a couple of days to see if she contacts you and if she doesn't, text her one last time just telling her something like "Sorry you changed your mind about me, have a nice life :-)" and then move on to date other women.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Okay, then I guess she just changed her mind about you, it happens. You hadn't been dating for a very long time and maybe she just got cold feet. I'm sorry. Now you need to focus on yourself. Perhaps wait a couple of days to see if she contacts you and if she doesn't, text her one last time just telling her something like "Sorry you changed your mind about me, have a nice life :-)" and then move on to date other women.
    Everything was perfect i don't get it,even on the last call we said we gonna meet again and 2 days after she does not answer it,she threw two ironic posts on facebook,i don't know for who that was...

What did you talk about during that last phone call? What were the two ironic posts on facebook about?

Well in that last call i explained her that i was shit because of what happened with that issue i talked about....i don't know if she got it.She told me i feel so sorry and all that and that she will let me pass this issue and then talk again i told her i miss her and that i wanna see her again and she said you will .After that we had that very very good boy-girl chat she seemed ok.After 2 days she threw a comment on a movie at facebook she saw saying ''i want a guy like him...some will know !'' i don't geeeeet it....

Facebook, ruining relationships for just under a decade lol.

Try not to worry too much about that. Actions are louder than words with women. When she calls or texts the first thing I want you to do is ask her when she is free for a date, don't be a pussy.

Its still early days, she may very well make contact.

What was the family issue about?

Anyway, tommaas, it's likely that you will never find an answer to her change in behavior. This is why you should stop obsessing over it and start moving on. You two weren't compatible, if you were you would still be dating. I'm sorry but it is what it is.

Oooook the family issue was my grandfather who passed away that's why i had to leave,anyways we agreed to go out 2 days ago,yesterday i had her called 3 times and she didn't pick up and after 5 minutes she posted on her on wall '' You can't save someone's pain with one sorry...'' although after that she was acting normal over facebook,and today i sent her a message saying '' Heyy,i called you yesterday as we said...i don't know if you're mad at me...are you ok btw ? what do i do now ?

Sorry for your loss, tommaas.

How much time passed between you telling her that your night with her was "SHIT" and you explaining to her that you were talking about your grandfather passing away?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, if the "pain" she is referring to is the pain of her thinking that you were talking about her when you said "SHIT", then she is a selfish, head-up-her-ass jerk. I mean, wtf. Your grandfather died and she's thinking about her hurt feelings? I dunno, it just seems like terrible behavior to me. Unless there's something else you are not telling us? Or maybe, the facebook post was not about you.

Anyway, even in the best case scenario, this woman clearly has issues with communication - or she simply doesn't want to see you again, for whatever reason. You are better off without her, you want someone who wants you as much as you want them.

3 hours,look ok i know i've done wrong saying that to her because her mood may dropped down or every girl's would drop if someone said that...but what can i do ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast