+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Making things happen with her

Making things happen with her

Hello everyone I need your help on this. There is this girl I really like and we got to know each other and became friends for sometime already but when it came to my mind of taking her on a date I really told her that I like her and asked her out. After that the following days became so different already not like the way we were, when I asked her if she was free on a Saturday night she said she was busy and if I text her like how she's doing or how is her day she doesn't reply so I tried not to annoy her and when we see each other she just became silent or doesn't talk much if I try to converse with her and doesn't even smile, she is showing that she got irritated or something. I don't think she is trying to play hard to get, so what could be your analysis on this? did I do something that made her irritated? Or she is not just into me? Looking forward to your answers. Thanks

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you could've easily said or did something that might've offended. I suggest straight our asking her.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Hellllllooooo ding dong! Dude she has no interest in you. You were friend zoned.

Yeah whatever it is I let it go already, now moving forward. There is still plenty of fish...

i didn't say or did something that offended her because i also use my mind and I'm careful with what I say and do.

She is disappointed that you have feelings for her, she just wanted friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She is disappointed that you have feelings for her, she just wanted friendship.
    Yeah thanks for that. She just can't say it straight to my face that things won't work between us.

Quote Originally Posted by Learjet45XR View Post
    Yeah thanks for that. She just can't say it straight to my face that things won't work between us.
    LOL love the hypocrisy. She could say the same thing about you: "He can't just say it straight to my face that he wants to date me, he's going to make me believe that he's my friend and THEN he's going to ask me out". Anyway it doesn't matter, she is communicating it to you by ignoring you and being "weird". You still get the message and she avoids feeling uncomfortable by telling you to your face.

Don't try to make friends with girls you are attracted to. Ask them out directly.

Ya I remember guys doing that to me.....hated it. Weak!