+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rocky sex life

Quote Originally Posted by confusedguy1012 View Post
    So I could be wrong but what I got from that was this is all my fault she's being disconnected.?
    Who are you talking to? If it's me then yes, you are wrong about "what you got from that." She has emotionally disconnected from you but why is not certain. Some say its the miscarriage, I think she has deeper issues that the miscarriage just brought out. But who really knows? We're all guessing. What does/did the therapist suggest?

Same question again: What is her reasoning for having sex with you with her pants on? What did she tell you about why she feels she has to do it that way?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-06-14 at 10:49 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What is her reasoning for having sex with you with her pants on? What did she tell you about why she feels she has to do it that way?
    She hasn't/won't talk to me about it she just said that's all the father they need to go

You okay with that going on possibly for the rest of your life with her? If so, carry on.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No I'm not okay with that I want her back to the way she use to be I'd do anything to get her back I love her.

Then tell her that and ask her to go to personal therapy. Her therapist will suggest couples council if she thinks that's what is only needed.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OP - listen to Michelle. Give her time to grieve. Not forever, but enough.

@ Wakeup - you have absolutely NO empathy. You have obviously never experienced real loss. I hope when you do, your family treats you better than your advice to the OP.

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh…."
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

There's nothing more relaxing than watching Indi slap Wakeup when she's being a huge bitch.

Ahhh.

Your fiance needs more therapy.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Refrain from all sex whatsoever for a little and try to romance her again... Take her to dinner and hold her hand in the car. Look into her eyes and talk to her; reassure her not only with words but with actions too.
    Seems like very solid advice!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    OP - listen to Michelle. Give her time to grieve. Not forever, but enough.

@ Wakeup - you have absolutely NO empathy. You have obviously never experienced real loss. I hope when you do, your family treats you better than your advice to the OP.
    Well Indi I'm not too sussed about what you or Waffle think about things but thanks for playing. You don't know me personally so get a grip and give up on anything about me personally, princess. This woman has more problems then a miscarriage and I'm not here to give empathy but rather get to the meat of the situ (as *I* see it.) There's enough of you to do that around here so I'll just stick to the subject and leave that up to you... Keep in mind that the OP has free reign to choose advice or discard it.

I'll repeat she needs therapy. Giving her time to grieve isn't enough IMO. Give her time to grieve while she gets therapy is the smarter thing to be doing. (and don't stick around if she's not improving, OP. Its not your job to be her caretaker indefinitely and no one should be expecting you too IMO.)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-06-14 at 11:10 PM. Reason: added and such

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well Indi I'm not too sussed about what you or Waffle think about things but thanks for playing. You don't know me personally so get a grip and give up on anything about me personally, princess.
    LMFAO! Wakeup, you have no sense of humour, less perspective, and you are like this cat, so very easily manipulated and take yourself far too seriously:

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sounds like Wakeup is currently experiencing a case of mad.

Nice try.. lol.. hardly, waffle.

Could you possibly be more mad right now? Smoke some weed, nigga.

fvck you mang. I'm chillaxin Sorry, to disturb your buzz by not co-operating. :o)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast