+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rocky sex life

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    what happened tonight? what raised more questions? do you feel relieved after you talked?
    The explanations she gave for the things going on just made me wonder..... No I do not feel relieved I feel worried and kinda annoyed.

What explanation did she give? We cant help you unless you are specific
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She said she doesn't feel comfortable with me anymore now that she lost the baby because she blames me. She says that the reason I'm not upset is because I wanted this to happen. Which is bs because the only reason I'm not showing in upset is because I want to be strong for her I lost a baby to not just her. She said she doesn't like sex anymore because she doesn't feel comfortable with me. She said she spent more time with the dog because when I try to help her feel better I make her cell worse.

You need more couples therapy OP. This is really common after a miscarriage. She grieves, he feels he has to be "strong", she thinks that means he doesnt care, she pushes him away, hes confused.. she was being honest about how she feels which is a start. Did you tell her you do care, that you are upset too?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

What's the point she already blames me nothing I can do to change that.

I have empathy for YOU, Op because there were a lot of problems with your trust and happiness with this girl before she miscarried.

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/87920-girls-mine.html[/url]

I had two links up there but one seems to have joined onto another thread unrelated so I deleted it. However: You have a history of being unhappy with her actions or lack thereof since you joined this site in Feb. 2014 regarding: her male friend/suspected cheating/suspecting the baby wasn't your's/getting mad at you for masturbating when she wouldn't pleasure you herself and blaming that on being uncomfortable because of her pregnancy instead of enforcing your emotional intimacy in other ways besides sex as well as sexual intimacy by pleasuring you without intercourse/blaming you for her depression and now not wanting sex with you at all.

Be happy with what you're in learn to accept her as she is (hopefully PERSONAL therapy (mostly for her but YOU would benefit as well since you're self-worth is dwindled and you lack common confidence in relationships in general by the sound of your other threads...and by that "whats the point" crap in the post above mine) will improve her attitude towards you or leave and find someone else who does not have the issue this girl seems to have with you. She's not happy in this union either however; she, like you stays. That's called codependency.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 19-06-14 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Edited and added.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Okay wakeup maybe we both need therapy both couples counseling and personal therapy. Let's hope it works fast.

You know her best so what do you think will make her happy and feel confident about her sexuality? My suggestion is to plan a romantic night, prepare a romantic candlelight dinner in your bedroom play some music or anything that that you think will get her in the mood. Right now it seems like sex is a duty or obligation that she needs to fulfill, what you need to do is bring her back to the place where sex is something that she wants to do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345