+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rocky sex life

^ Sally's a bitch.

... and waffles are gay pancakes, wasssss yur point?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Guys I told her we need to talk tonight when I get home. I'm going to discuss therapy and our relationship with her if she doesn't try to get better then maybe your right I'm not supposed to be her forever caretaker but seeing as I would like to be able to marry her possibly eventually then I need to try to stick by her

Quote Originally Posted by confusedguy1012 View Post
    Guys I told her we need to talk tonight when I get home. I'm going to discuss therapy and our relationship with her if she doesn't try to get better then maybe your right I'm not supposed to be her forever caretaker but seeing as I would like to be able to marry her possibly eventually then I need to try to stick by her
    Sounds good, confusedguy. *(much better then "just give it time" for sure. ) Good luck.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-14 at 07:25 AM. Reason: *
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    See, case in point. We know you watched that vid and we know you LOLd. But hit the Thanks… nah, too proud, WU.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Sounds good, confusedguy. *(much better then "just give it time" for sure. ) Good luck.
    When did I say just give it time? If you actually read my posts, you will see I said she needs personal therapy way before you did. All you said was break off the engagement..

Anyway OP I hope everything works out for you. She is in pain, shes grieving and grief affects everyone differently. You should have seen the relief on my bfs face when I started to go back to normal. He even told his mum "Ive got her back" and he was very emotional. The first time I saw him cry I was so lost in my own pain, I didn't even realize the impact it was having on him and trust me, the guilt I felt over that was awful. Now that I have been through it once, I know how to handle it. After my granddad died I coped so much better and me and him are closer then ever. You will get through this. Its a rough patch. If your going to marry this girl, then this wont be the last rough patch you have. Life is full of ups and downs.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

... lolzzz ... I'm starting to see why kingz enjoys this so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    See, case in point. We know you watched that vid and we know you LOLd. But hit the Thanks… nah, too proud, WU.
    Wrong again, princess.

If you have got something to say, why not just say it instead of laughing to yourself like there is some big joke that is not even funny.. RMY

... lol ...

It really IS relaxing.

nobody knows what your even talking about and kingz doesnt like you

So? lmao.

U guys really like to argue don't you. Well we talked tonight and it went awful but she is going to therapy. She v also went into a lot of detail I wish I had known before I asked you because it raised more questions then answers but oh well

what happened tonight? what raised more questions? do you feel relieved after you talked?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like progress is being made then, CG. Stay the course. Grieving takes time to recover from. Even if things don't work out, you'll feel better for having given her the opportunity to heal.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sometimes when you have lost a baby, you are so afraid of it happening again, that your body actually closes itself off. Sounds like what she is doing. I think she needs to talk about it to a professional person who can help her move on.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast