+ Follow This Topic

Thread: after get phone number

after get phone number

hi,

i had problem for getting girlfriend and many friend help me here...

everyday try... i got 3 phone numbers but i can't date with them!

one of them after some hours said i don't want be any boys and that was my wrong so please sorry!

one of them older than me. when we were talking she said i'm older than you but i can give my phone. we spoke that night on the phone and i told we have dating tomorrow ? she said yes if i don't have any work. morning i called. she doesn't answer :-( even sent texting ! why ? she liked me because first time had smile and in 3min gave her number!

:-(

guys please answer
    i'm hurry up

that girl ( older than me ) very good ( no for love in fall ). what say i do?

Call her and leave her a message saying you would like to take her out to get to know her better.

i did it! last night we set due for tomorrow and she told i'll call u. but when i called she doesn't answer me!
    sent new message again some min ago

really i don't know when i get a phone number, what say i do ? what about talking in first message

They don't answer you forget about them and move on.

Just because they gave you their phone number doesn't mean you are going to get a date out of them.

ofcourse i do,

so when you get a phone number, how can u start conversation ? i think it's my wrong

but last night i had good conversation! most she said i'm happy met with you too!. so please tell how can have good conversation in first messaging !

Don't be pretentious and show sincere interest with the lady by asking questions about herself, interest, life, etc...

You can search in youtube for videos "how to text a girl".

I think you shouldnt call her so early in morning but wait till at least 18.00 so she have time to contact you. The problem is you are needy and put too much importance on the girls. You have to breath deep and be relaxed.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

here is 10:20PM !!

could u write here please? i don't understand youtube videos :-( i'm studying english

she called me now

well, we due meet each other today. but she is very quiet and lier !
    i don't like it! i'm a good person , but she's not! but i need this relation for my shy

please give me best some words and sentence for ask her. in youtube and google says question about her family, edu and ...

but she is a lier ! she cannot says true facts. even she is quiet and just i should speak

P.S : could i kissing in first date? i didn't it in my life and really like to do

- - - Updated - - -

she called me now

well, we due meet each other today. but she is very quiet and lier !
    i don't like it! i'm a good person , but she's not! but i need this relation for my shy

please give me best some words and sentence for ask her. in youtube and google says question about her family, edu and ...

but she is a lier ! she cannot says true facts. even she is quiet and just i should speak

P.S : could i kissing in first date? i didn't it in my life and really like to do